šŸ’² Wanted, shopping list (used or new)

Ahh, thanks for pointing them out though!

Also V1 too. Tbh, I couldnā€™t really figure out the difference between the two asides from slight changes to the shape but overall size and shape are very similar. Maybe different thicknesses? That being said, fitting a 10S4P and a vesc is a big challenge haha

1 Like

Looking for something like a set of SR foamies, or some 100/110mm wheels for a decent price. Local to Texas, USA.

Hi
Is this a section where people with 3d printers help other people. Out without printers, as I need something printed Iā€™m in the uk if someone can help me be really greatfull and will return the favour for sure when my printer arrives

1 Like

What ā€¦ Did you even read the title?

First post

3 Likes

The Q shaped button at the top that looks like a magnifying glass is a search function. Please use this before asking your many questions.

Weā€™re happy to help those who can help themselves :wink:

3 Likes

This place sure does have some nice people.

2 Likes

nice peeps=yes
kindergardencops=should not
:wink:

1 Like

Does anyone in the US have a set of Trampa or E-Toxx/Duffman barrels for Trampa infinity trucks? Im looking for some but dont relish the shipping cost. Hit me up, thanks.

Just stack whatever bushings you have laying around. Itā€™s fiiiiine.

6 Likes

Iā€™m gonna make a big trampa purchase order when I get my taxes back for parts to my choochoo. But thatā€™s not for a few months. Iā€™ll hit you up before I do to see if you still need anything.

1 Like

Im not so sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone have a metr pro? shipping to rhode island 02817.

Iā€™m looking for the larger bearing for a SK3 6364/ 6374
Dimensions 25x38x7

Unfortunately, hobbyking does not sell this bearing any more and I canā€™t find a replacement. Seems to be an odd size.

i need kegal pressfit pulleys. bkb stopped making modular ones. i have the flywheel adapters i just need the kegal ones to fit my 110s.

3 Likes

@3DServisas sells some very nice ones

2 Likes

Depending on your budget goals, the Kegel pulleys I got from Dickyho are also pretty good.

4 Likes

He uses heXL so he either needs bolt on or BKB style.

@torqueboards has some bolt on kegel pulleys I think. It might be a stretch but do you have any ones you wanna get rid of cheap lol.

What tooth count do you need? I got a pair of Servisas 36T ones I donā€™t need anymore.

3 Likes

Looking for 85-90mm length m6 8m shoulder bolts.
Iā€™ve found them on Ali and eBay but Iā€™m trying to avoid the month long shipping wait.
Thanks

2 Likes