šŸ’² Wanted, shopping list (used or new)

WTB flipsky VX1 new or used in good condition

WTB
Anybody have a 3DServisas single Focbox case for sale?

i have a Brand new 3DS 4.12 case also if anyone miraculously wants to tradeā€¦

1 Like

Hey I bought the gt2b for itā€™s 3rd channel button but I hate the way this remote feels in my hand. Anyone got a 3D printed mod case available?

2 Likes

@mmaner Thank you. I have watched the cho tutorial and donā€™t have access to a 3D printer. Got any lying around?

I donā€™t and my printer is kinda hoses right now, just havenā€™t had time to install the new bed. Iā€™m sure there someone around here that will print you one tho. Maybe ask here?

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you so much

1 Like

You mean the dual single focbox case for external mounting?
I have one that is well loved, if you like I can send pics tonight when I get homešŸŗ

Hi
itā€™s the single Focbox case that holds just the one,

thanks!

1 Like

Sorryā€¦ let me know if you go dualā€¦

WTB 44t gears for Superstar rims!
Will trade dual focbocx heatsink case!

1 Like

WTB

Need two Surfrodz rkp 35 degree base plates. Color doesnā€™t matter. Scratches donā€™t matter. I have two brand new 45 degree one I can trade with if needed.

Why not just wedge?

If no one got 35 degree for cheap, I will wedge those.

But the 35 degree baseplate is the first choice.

2 Likes

@LR-designs has teased a thumb control Mod for a GT2B :heart_eyes:, but so far no STLs of which Iā€™m aware :slight_smile:

WTB
Looking for some offroad trucks like this
that have mounts like that does, or offroad trucks that are circular that would work with dickyho mounts
Need to be Wiiiiiiiiiiide!

WTB mountain board bindings

I think @esk8god was selling them.

Sold already and out of budget

1 Like

Anyone want a 5055, 1400w motor? Selling for $30 shipped I think, the only problem is it need a new retainer ring and maybe shim

Looking for shred lights combo (old version) for my hummie deck. Dual fronts & dual rears with bracket too mount. Let me know