šŸ’² Wanted, shopping list (used or new)

Itā€™s this doodad. PM me

I can photograph it tomorrow

1 Like

Looking for a single 16" Trampa channel truck in good condition.

Looking for a alien power systems remote.
I have a v2 maytech and Iā€™m not a fan.

Hi,

I am looking for some bindings for my MBS Axe (MBS Core 94) mountainboard deck. In case someone have a pair to sell please contact me :slight_smile:

I donā€™t know of anyone selling a pair but keep an eye out for MBS F5 bindings. They are by far the best Iā€™ve ever tried and many many users here love them. Theyā€™re a bit on the pricey end (especially if you add heel straps) but as the saying goes,

The price of quality is soon forgotten

2 Likes

Looking for 305mm or 300mm belts to solve the issue I was having in this thread:

Will double check required length later but I am 90% sure it will be 305 or 300.

295-305 is your best shot, I thought you had a 36t wheel pulley when I talked to you yesterday

That would make the situation even worse bro, with 40T, the belt length is longer than 36T lol

Besides I already had the belts when we spoke so it didnā€™t really matter haha

Yeah, donā€™t mind me. I just woke up

1 Like

Primary idea is to get F5 bindings. Second option was to print one from the thingverse :slight_smile: thank you for your suggestion :slight_smile:

I have pm you sir :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello looking for some nice wide wheels please from the uk around 100mm ish

Iā€™m looking for used metr

Looking for (4) 8ā€™ MBS Tires & couple of 6x2 inner tubes ?

Mbs offers road tires all the way to heavy off-road tires. Depending on your needs:

2 Likes

WTB flipsky VX1 new or used in good condition

WTB
Anybody have a 3DServisas single Focbox case for sale?

i have a Brand new 3DS 4.12 case also if anyone miraculously wants to tradeā€¦

1 Like

Hey I bought the gt2b for itā€™s 3rd channel button but I hate the way this remote feels in my hand. Anyone got a 3D printed mod case available?

2 Likes

@mmaner Thank you. I have watched the cho tutorial and donā€™t have access to a 3D printer. Got any lying around?