Wanted items cheap or free

Hello I need two vesc or one dual vesc cheap or free in in the continental United States. I am wanting to switch my meepo v3 to a vesc and gradually change all the parts ( I know someone’s hoarding something😂)

1 Like

could there be a third vesc out there?

I scored this beauty and want to revive it.

I’m planning on 6s, 40 amp batt max.
lots of space in that box, whatchu got?

1 Like

Appreciate it brotha as usual. One of these days I’ll hopefully be able to help you Hahahaha

1 Like

and response time. (anecdotal)

This was the largest thing for me, I have a 2 week vacation coming up (that I was going to use for our honeymoon but this damn COVID thing -_-) so I’ll have two weeks of play time with my board once I get my NeoBoxes, so I wanted to make sure all the other pieces for the board are ready (with some cushion if I need to reorder different parts) before then. Its been three days since my order, and the package is… in my PO Box now according to the tracker.

1 Like

Lol I’ll drop a couple off for you with your battery

4 Likes

Ohhhhhhhh. Sweeeeet. Thank you thank you. The battery yeeee

3 Likes

Anyone have a bundle of working voltage checkers they can sell? Need about 15. From China they would run me about 25ish bucks but shipping from them would be a nightmare rn. Obviously willing to pay fair for them, just asking that your within the states :wink:
Thx!

Charger for 12s4p 30q , anyone got one laying around

Hey buds,
Anyone have spare Samsung 30Q cells?
I could use 16 or 28 in NYC.

Thanks!
Xtra

1 Like

i have the TB 12s battery charger

Give me a price

Can anyone provide caliper measurements for TB v5/v6 mounts?

They’re going to be used to make belt covers, and unfortunately all I’ve got is a ruler :man_facepalming:

1 Like

WTB SR TKP mounts or just hanger clamps

1 Like

@Boardnamics might have some left

Does anyone have a BigBen SS hummie enclosure laying around that they want to sell

2 Likes

Anyone Selling a Turnigy 6363, 190KV motor? I got one and need another one for dual drive but Turnigy is completely sold out with no signs or re-stocking :grimacing: :grimacing:

Sell it and get 6374/84 from Flipsky :slight_smile: Much more power and sensors.

2 Likes

Sensors waste space that could be used for more stator.

2 Likes

Is hfi as good as sensors

Would it pass a blind test on sound and startup

1 Like