Wanted items cheap or free

Still as always looking for a trigger remote with 2nd channel button :frowning:

2 Likes

Pelican 1040 maybe one size upā€¦

Is there an off brand for that? Like something closer to $10

Check seahorse maybe but they werenā€™t that much right? 20ish right?

2 Likes

I got my case for a 12s7p 185650 pack for $10

I guess thatā€™s because I picked it up though

I might have you on the male pin connectorsā€¦ Just cover shipping

1 Like

Just checked yeah 20 for a 1050ā€¦ I have a 1040 and it was snug fit for a unity receiver phase/sensor wires

Def want a size upā€¦ Not sure if the 1060 is to much but id compare specs

2 Likes

Thanks. I got impatient and found a different source I could get 2 day shipping from. Thanks for the reply

If anyone needs any 7 pin connectors
Or header pins for a project, let me know.

2 Likes

I have most of that, maybe not that length of wire anymore but everything else I have.

1 Like

Ha! No way!

I thought this was a no go and have ordered the bits already. Thanks anyway mate :+1:

Anyone got an extra grub screw for dickyho mount?

I have a box of various grubscrews. PM me if nobody in the bay area has one. Iā€™m sure someone does

1 Like

Thanks! I took the board for a test ride today. Rode great, but then I noticed it fell out. Just ordered some Loctite, which Iā€™ll be using on everything once it arrives.

Any chance you could send me a couple different sizes? Iā€™ve got a used amplifier in my car that didnā€™t come with the screws for the power terminals and the box of grub screws I bought on eBay donā€™t fit. Iā€™ll try and get a caliper measurement when I knock off work

Shipping to AUS could be a dealbreaker on an item like that

If you find a bolt that screws into the threads, it can seriously help you identify which grubscrew fits :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ll go searching through my bag of bolts and see if I can find something. Honestly Iā€™d be happy with a bolt as long as it fits the bloody thread :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to find a cheap back meepo truck baseplate in eu Anyone could help?

Do you have the inside dimensions for the 1040? I think its big enough for a pair of FOCBoxes or a NeoBox Dual with a big charge connector and some fuses right?

[EU] Looking for some cheap parts for mountainboard. Set trucks + wheels would be great. Also some additionals stuff like straps and top boxesā€¦