Wanted items cheap or free

Looking for any used davega’s for sale.

1 Like

Anyone have a khymera available?

1 Like

@cfelzien might

Anyone with a set of bn270’s theyd be down to trade me for some bn220’s and cash? Wheel bite is really messing with me :confused:

Looking for a DaveGa. Color doesn’t matter

@AlexB has one more he’s selling I believe

1 Like

Free airless wheels, rims, trucks, lingy esc free for cost of shipping. Worked when I put them away. Probably sitting 7 years

wheels, motors,esc trucks are taken (everything in THIS post)

1 Like

350 wh scooter hub motor, integrated brake, light shock

Free for cost of shipping or pick up

1 Like

you including those motors too? :eyes:

yes, they are all up for grabs, I have no info on them, but id rather give them away than see them sit
rotting
I have
2 decks and an enclosure too,mbs is wood ply not snowboard

Uploading: IMG_8088.HEIC…

Uploading: IMG_8090.HEIC…

bindings not included. All I ask is you use them, please dont take them to resell them, but in not checking. I hope bill doesn’t see my toes

Deck is spoken for,pending shipping

I’ll happily take those off trucks/airless wheels/motors off your hands then :slight_smile:

yours for cost of shipping or come pick them up, I might have a paired remote for it, its a long shot, but ill look

that’d be awesome, any chance you know what voltage that esc is rated for? I’ve got an extra 10s pack sitting around so this could be the start of an ultra budget diy build

sorry I dont even remember how I got this, there have been a lot of concussions in the time its been sitting in ye olde horde

im always happy to see stuff get a second life, im glad you can use them

the airless tires, trucks,esc motors and the enclosure for the mbs are all spoken for. Im moving slowly(painfully). ill work on getting them moving tomorrow,Tueasday…
Its better to get stuff a second life rather than it waste away. Ill be digging out my kids wow go urethane board with extended battery for cheap soon ,and hopefully the ecomobil M24 Pro 4wd 10" tires as well

Figured id ask, were you by any chance able to find the paired remote for that esc?

I looked, but no dice. I have one more place to look but I need my giant kid to look there. im only 6’1’ & 50years old(51?! ) and it feels like somebody removed my bones and used a drill and a slide hammer to install titanium replacement parts in their place. having the 6’9" kid to help look seems so attractive ,the loft looks like mt Everest right now. its a. long shot. I have a different remote im not going to use(fuck thumb wheels) ill throw it in, if you cant use it, trash it

Much appreciated man thanks so much

Looking for any abec 36t or near that pulleys. 15mm wide. Also looking for 275mm 15mm belts.