Wanted items cheap or free

Or if anyone preferably in canada :unamused: i know that might be wishful thinking, that has a 3dprinter that wants to print me some 5° risers, dm me :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@SBS maybe?

1 Like

@BenjaminF @glyphiks @Shadowfax
Might have the CAD for angled risers

1 Like

@3DServisas has the files available on their website for free. I think 5/7/10 degree.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Once upon a time i had a sketch file of the baseplate, but not sure if i’ve posted it anywhere. If i did it’d be in the cad or 3dp threads here

1 Like

I dont have a 3d printer, but if someone wants to print and send them to me :sweat_smile: i would pay obviously.

1 Like

Narrowed my search down to flux motion deck. If anyone has a v1 sitting around, hit ya boy up!

1 Like

@abusfullofnuns may have one

3 Likes

Thanks @glyphiks but no more flux. Only a couple more Lacroix Nazares and combos left too. Still a smoking deal at $325

1 Like

Thanks guys, i just bit the bullet and ordered a new fux at2 diy combo with the enclosure.

I really wish i would have seen this post about the nazare, i would have gone that route for $100 cheaper.

1 Like

@alankerr you’re selling yours right?

1 Like

Yup. Flux AT2 no heatsink. Never used. One blemish on enclosure. $150

3 Likes

@alankerr i sent you a private message about the deck and enclosure.

That’s a great deal!

1 Like

I thought I saw @Kvothe :arrow_up: might have had some Trampa trucks but I don’t see them :thinking:

1 Like

Yea sold em a while back

3 Likes

Anyone got a spare bergmeister hub they’d be down to sell me? One of mine was bent out of shape in a crash and I haven’t gotten around to fixing it yet

2 Likes

I got a couple

2 Likes

Hi, anyone got a vesc 4.12 laying around in EU?

1 Like

Bump?