Wanted items cheap or free

Cool cool thanks, no hard feelings if they take it anyway

2 Likes

I got an idler from Nexus Boards in the UK (canā€™t remember the @ sorry) and Iā€™m pretty happy, but wondering if anyone has recommendations for them because I need more now and UK shipping is a bit of a pain, half the stuff gets delayed at the border to Ireland

2 Likes

@Anubis

2 Likes

Ill buy used singe vesc from someone

What country are you in?

Im in Ukraine, but i its ok to make delivery in one of these countries: USA, GB, Polland or Germany(there is companies that deliver goods from these countries for cheap)

Iā€™m looking for a charge port for my 10s2p 30q Battery, I have only found packs of 10 but I only need one!
Iā€™m from Germany.

does anyone have 2 Fivestar Hubs they want to sell? just two :blush:

I have one!
3euro shipped :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Anyone got a spare motor shaft for a Maytech 6374? I cannot for the life of me get a keyway off mine :sweat:

3 Likes

I have a few of them but shipping to you is gonna be more than theyā€™re worth. I somehow broke mine so I contacted Maytec with pics and they sent me a couple new ones free of charge. But if yours is not broken and you donā€™t want to break it then you might try a dremel or grinder. Maybe torch if itā€™s glued on?

2 Likes

Tried torch :confused:

In all honestly I can probably still use mine, just need to assemble the motor in a non-standard way. Just trying to weigh my options :slight_smile:

2 Likes

try freezing the whole thing (leave it in the freezer for a day or 2) then torch the shaft end without the key way.

an other way, you can use a flat screwdriver a hammer and beat that shit out lmao

ik iā€™m an artist :yum:

6 Likes

Good idea! Iā€™ll try that and let you know if it works
Edit: it did not

4 Likes

If you canā€™t get the key out, then you also canā€™t get the shaft out of the motor. I guess unless you grind the key off.

1 Like

We used to do this at robotics competitions, we used a thinned and sharpened screwdriver to get under it and use leverage to pull it out

3 Likes

I have some m4 cone washers in black and gold if anyone needs them

6 Likes

Actually, as I was hammering away at the pulley initially stuck, the impact actually drove the shaft through the other end of the stator. So I unscrewed the grub screws and took the can and stator off :laughing:

2 Likes

![PXL_20210502_013052537|375x500](upload://fx2OI FPktGjEDs2xrdUnuQUsidE.jpeg)

I took this wheel apart because reasons and I cross-threaded one of the through-bolts and completely mangled it. Does anyone have one?
Itā€™s an evolve wheel I think? Maybe?

Maybe not actually.
Iā€™m in Vancouver, Canada.

1 Like

I picked up a handful of them from my local hardware store. Just take one in that isnā€™t mangled and match it up.

1 Like