Wanted items cheap or free

We might have them in a box in a box in a box in a stack of boxes

3 Likes

just ship @xsynatic all those boxes, let him find it and ship the rest back :rofl:

4 Likes

I think hell just start his own ebay of electrical components then. :rofl: and then after that heā€™ll be able to ship them back to us and we wouldnt know :rofl:

I suck at typing btw.

3 Likes

button hunting turned into a side gig? count me in :rofl:

its fun looking at words changes in real time

2 Likes

Looking for 2 RC sensor to vesc sensor adapters, just like these but I donā€™t wanna pay $26 bucks because they only offer priority mail shipping.

1 Like

Bump

Maybe @BenjaminF or @A13XR3 could make one :grin:
fuck crimping

2 Likes

agreed but easy when you have the trick :wink:

how u do?

how the fuck do you do the small caracthers ?!?

1 Like

Crimping JST plugs sucks, thatā€™s why I solder them. But you have to use the worldā€™s smallest amount of solder and the fastest melt ever or it will go into places that make the mechanism not function.

3 Likes

been there done that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I gotta say I donā€™t agree crimping JSTā€™s is pretty easy

3 Likes

Agreed. I make or crimp my own.

2 Likes

If itā€™s easy, wanna make a connector for me :grin:

Wait ur in canada shipping

4 Likes

Yep, depends how many you need, and what type :wink: could send it in a basic envelope for a cheap price

Edit: shipping from Canada to US usually goes good, other way around not so much lmao

Got this from legend Okp and not planning to use them, anyone?

Like 30cm long wires big bullets, they might be 5.5 but I donā€™t have a caliber to measure.

4 Likes

Isnā€™t there a riser pad that goes along with those?

4 Likes

Yes sir, you can print it: Electric Skateboarding - OKP ESK8 RISERS WITH INTEGRATED MOTOR CABLES WIRING FRONT/REAR by okplay3r - Thingiverse i just got the cables :wink:

1 Like

Adding also this thingā€¦ I believe itā€™s a Dinosaur/Elephant antispark from @goldenhuskyā€¦ but I have no clue how and if it works or not, or if itā€™s even an antispark or whatever other thing.

1 Like

If you havenā€™t binned this already Iā€™d be happy to pay for shipping, Iā€™m in the EU too so it shouldnā€™t be too much of a hassle to ship it.

1 Like

Yeah still have to check shipping costs to Canada for @joshoujoe who asked first, in case we cannot find a cheap way to do it iā€™ll contact you!

2 Likes