Wanted items cheap or free

@fessyfoo
I could potentially change my tires on my trampa and send you the old ones? Innovas with the tread pretty gone. But pretty sure shipping cost will be a bitch and you’re better off with a USA donor

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: yeah. has to be USA I think or shipping kills it.

innovas… :smiley: the stock wheelchair tire of the prototipo. which is the board I’m looking for tires for. :smiley:

1 Like

Sequre D60 the best cheap soldering iron you can get

you’re welcome

4 Likes

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derail Jail 2020_Summer

:stuck_out_tongue: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I mean it look good, but it’s 60w capable from my understanding. Don’t you agree you’ll need more for xt90 and anything main power related?

:roll_eyes: not all cheap products are bad. Come on it’s a soldering iron

I haven’t watched the video either but still. Not everyone can afford a more expensive one, and wattage ratings on soldering irons are usually not completely applicable to performance in my experience

yep that’s how it’s pronounced, at least in murica

3 Likes

no.

Mine has 30 or 40w and xt90, 12awg, 10awg etc are no problem at all.

3 Likes

I stand corrected. Was going on what I’ve been told when I was building my trampa

1 Like

thank you @BillGordon

fuck

1 Like

Since we’re all off topic anyways, the TS80 isn’t actually 100W full PD capable anyways, it uses the QC3.0 which tops out around 36W iirc.

But the important part here is that it’s showing how the heater application impacts performance . IE, small heater in the tip (T-12, TS-XX etc.) is quicker to heat than one that’s heating up a larger thermal mass.

For any wires with higher than single digit gauge, your 25W $10 fire stick should work if you have the patience …and your components have the heat tolerance.

3 Likes

yeah thermal mass matters too. (from my reading) basically a heat capacitor, you can heat up at a slower rate but still have enough heat to solder.

2 Likes

plus this isn’t the cutting EDGE thread… this is fukks that may be on a limited budget or so cheep they still have their first nickel…

there is room in DIY for both

1 Like

And i got my 50ml of 638…

2 Likes

who got one of these lingyi remote? scratched up or not it doesn’t matter, just need it to work.

Prefer if i can get it for free, will pay shipping. Location: Hong Kong

4 Likes

I don’t know if they’re all in use but I recall @kook had an extensive collection

1 Like

yeah @flasher I have one… but I’ll betcha big bux @frame can walk around the corner and buy one cheaper than I can ship one to him…

FUCK USPS

6 Likes

For the location, picking one off TB seems quicker/cheaper?
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=624756212982&ft=t&toSite=main

amen

i can, but honestly i just need to use it a few times, getting a new one seems unjustifiable. Also, i can help others to get rid of their junk lol

1 Like