Wanted items cheap or free

Yup perfect i dunno hahaha is that weird? I thought they were compatible from the start.

Ill take a look at that

Yall got me disassembling my boards now

3 Likes

Does fit, its a caliber 44 baseplate

Its a bit tilted bc of the nipples though.

4 Likes

Wanted item cheap or free:

anyone have a single Paris hanger that’s extra? Any condition or color, as long as it’s not bent or broken

can’t be clone

4 Likes

I don’t have a Paris hanger but I do have baseplates and the clone hanger didn’t fit the OG Paris baseplate

4 Likes

Uhm wtf. It seems like that the pivot cups was the cause. I used a different one that is shorter than the one is tested it with.

Can somebody with the Riptide pivot cups measure the height? *caliber

With the taller one i couldn’t get it over the kingpin

this is with a different pivot cup

3 Likes

Yes the pivot knob is a bit thicker on the paris i believe so maybe swapping out the cuo helps!

Edit: now that i see all the pictures, congrats i smell the diy spirit! :rofl:

1 Like

Luuk back at it again with the thick knob.

4 Likes

My other problem now is that the fitting pivot cup only fits in the 50° baseplate and not the 44° i want to use now.

Gotta order riptide ones and hope they fit

*on the 44 it just flops out when turning the plate upside down

2 Likes

you mean @mackann his baseplate or the normal caliber?

1 Like

normal caliber.

cup fits 50 but not 44

2 Likes

Don’t forget there’s like 3 different caliber pivot cups on riptides site haha

4 Likes

Already got that sorted out :smiley:

3 Likes

This is super normal. Riptide bushings are thicker. I know when I had Paris trucks and baseplates, and switch from stock to riptide, it was mega hard to fit. So either you scratch some paint off like you did, or you use superman force like I did to squash the bushing with the hanger and make the kingpin fit without scraping the hole

1 Like

iI have not experienced this with Paris trucks except the V3 since they shortened the king pin and bushings to non standard sizing

5 Likes

Yes I had V3

1 Like

Paris really screwed the pooch on that choice. You now need a conventional .6" boardside and a .5" roadside in the Paris V3’s

2 Likes

i forced on the caliber bushings Brad and it works :stuck_out_tongue: it’s a small not very fast board so i didn’t care.
@BigBen just so you know, that’s what the aileron was running when i sent you it

2 Likes

Would you look at that.

The pivot cup was the issue. Ordered a set of Riptied ones :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Thats nice man! It even looks good! Glad you got that sorted out.

2 Likes

Anyone got any street tires that fit mbs rockstar IIs. anything 150 - 190mm
some old race slicks you want me to finish off? I can do it.

1 Like