Wanted items cheap or free

[WTB]
Hello! I am looking to buy 1 meter of 200mm width heat shrink for my battery :D, if anyone has this in Europe.

1 Like

Looking for two of the below:

I am working on a dual motor TB 6380 with Maker X mini FOC PLUS. Need a way to wire the female 1.5mm JST (TB Motor) to the 1.25mm JST (Maker X VESC).

Add your location to your post and profile

2 Likes

Cut and resolder. No point in adding more connectors

2 Likes

I can solder decently, but these little plastic wires always give me trouble. Are my temps too high?

Also. would like to avoid modifying the motors in case I decide to sell or change VESC down the line.

1 Like

Chances are the buyer will be happy of this if you do a decent job

Chances are the original connectors won’t fit that one either :joy:

If you pretin the wires, should be a 5 second per wire story. Just don’t forget to put a piece of heatshrink before you solder them together…always hurts doing a beautiful solder and notice you forgot that step :joy::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07J3V7SB3?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

4 Likes

Thanks @Flasher. I’m thinking I’ll copout a bit and try @J0ker connectors to join the wires.

Now to double check that I wire them correctly. It’s my first time running sensored. Could I get some confirmation that I won’t blow anything up?

Wire configuration:

Maker X = VESC

• GND = GND
  • H3 = C
  • H2 = B
  • H1 = A
  • T = Temp
  • VCC = 5v

PS: Am I not allowed to edit my replies in some threads? I have not seen the option recently🤔

2 Likes

Yeah that looks right, you can shuffle the hall sensors any which way and it doesn’t matter

Make sure to get the thinnest shrink wrap tubes you can and put them on first

3 Likes

Guess we can’t say often enough

4 Likes

Counter point: In this case, it isn’t too bad since you can just de-pin if you forget.

Still: Don’t forget the heatshrink

1 Like

Hi guys anyone here selling a new davega x?

Bumpity bop

Looking for 25-30mm wide nickel, need some fast.

2 Likes

me too. :slight_smile: several of us have wide nickel on the slow boat though. the glut should be over some day.

5 Likes

I have some ordered but need to get a batt done up soon for my buddy @DEEIF. (He kinda impatient)

4 Likes

Same. Hopefully it doesn’t disappear into nowhere-ville like my 12mm nickel did :roll_eyes:

At this point I have no hopes of getting that and will probably be asking Ali for a refund

2 Likes

Anyone have 11 m4 cone washers, 11 m4 15mm socket head cap screws, quarter inch braided sleeving, or 12awg red and black wire? Appreciate the help

I Need a 12s D140 BMS if anyone have one to spare.

1 Like

Possibly…

4 Likes