Wanted items cheap or free

Anybody got a spare caliber 2 baseplate for cheap? EU

Not uk but im in the netherlands, i have about 9 meters still i think

2 Likes

Randal is 99% campatible with caliber hangers and they are cheap xD
http://www.longboardshop.de/shop/product_info.php?products_id=1187

1 Like

Thats the thing. It wont be paired with a caliber hanger. It will be paired with a wowgo hub motor hanger. Caliber baseplate because i want to buy the fitting riptide pivot cups

1 Like

If it fits into a caliber baseplate, why wouldnā€™t it fit into the randal?
Riptide sell randal pivots too :innocent:

1 Like

Because i have a caliber front truck. That would mean Iā€™d have to buy 2 sets. One randal, one caliber.

The current hub motor hanger is in the stock clone baseplate. My front is a full caliber 2.

on the rear i want to put a caliber 2 baseplate with riptide caliber pivot cups for both front and rear.

Got em :joy:

5 Likes

Need a 6x2 tubeā€¦the one I have is literally sharting itselfā€¦

Always. I have an 8a charger that outputs 9.6a. I ainā€™t gonna complain but that could be bad for someone else

1 Like

Are they adjustable?

@ZachTetra technically they are. But if you remember, we had a DM discussion at one point about this. Some have multiple pots (my red one had 4) so figuring out which is amp control becomes touchy

Oh yeahā€¦wanna stick a metal screw driver in there while itā€™s live? :grin:

Give the knobs a lil bit of a a twist?

1 Like

Looking for a used trampa styled (angled tail and nose) deck. Donā€™t care if itā€™s ugly, Iā€™ll be covering it. Just no cracks please

Looking for an Acton Blink Lite battery, anyone knows where to find one. My nephews battery is dead, will not charge. Also does anyone know the battery pack size it uses? Iā€™ve gotten no response from Acton.

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Could make you a replacement if itā€™a lithium ion

2 Likes

I know, the thing is that my nephew lives in n.y. and iā€™m in Tampa, if i canā€™t find a battery, then i will have him ship board to me and iā€™ll make a battery pack. donā€™t really want to go that route unless i have to.

2 Likes

Nephew canā€™t open the board and get the dimensions himself?

1 Like

he is 10 yrs old and my brother doesnt want to mess with it, scared to mess with it after i showed him the electronics inside my board. they were out here visiting last two wks and i offered to help him with it. Honestly, my bro. is to lazy i figured. SMH :joy: I donā€™t mind helping my nephew, heā€™s a little trooper, he always goes riding with me on my sons board which is dual motors and loves it.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

3 Likes