Wanted items cheap or free

That is a key; the slot is a keyway :rofl:

2 Likes

I believe it’s called a keyway key :grin:

5 Likes

looking more closely at the torqueboards site it’s apparently a keyway keyway. which I guess is a keyway that slots into a keyway so you can keyway while you keyway.

reminds me of buffalo buffalo.

6 Likes

I thought those were called shaft key? or is there just multiple names for it

I think it’s a key. shaft key is “key” with an adjective. so still good. just not keyway.

3 Likes

Anyone have two of these laying around that they don’t want or need ?

I think so, I can check tonight

1 Like

Anyone got a spare sensor connector for a haggy drivetrain they are willing to sell? I only need one of the connectors that connects to ESC side like these:

1 Like

Need a 10s charger in a hurry. Anyone got one or a link to buy a decent one in the US.
Low amp is fine

1 Like

I personally really like YZPower chargers

https://www.amazon.com/Charger-Adapter-8Ah-15Ah-Lithium-5-5x2-5mm/dp/B082WTY6M2/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=42v+2a+charger&qid=1594783355&sr=8-8

2 Likes

I have a bunch here or

2 Likes

Is that a good one? I trust your judgment.
I ordered one off of Amazon but it gets crazy hot and I don’t trust leaving it alone

The best ones IMHO are the (silent) MDA ones and the YZPower ones are also good but noisy.

These two are the MDA 4A float chargers

2 Likes

MDA?

It’s the company that makes those but they apply branding to them

1 Like

Honestly, if needing it fast is a concern of yours, it’s a no-brainer, take the one from amazon. Because fast shipping

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Did you have a chance to check brotha? @ZachTetra

1 Like

Will these do?

I think those are the same correct ? I’m not 100% positive what the look like :joy: @ZachTetra