Wanted items cheap or free

Thanks for this some kind of bypass or just a link to that pic haha?
nvm got it :smiley:

2 Likes

Does anyone know the size of the MBS Matrix 2 trucks shoulder bolts? The one that connects the hanger to the base plate?

2 Likes

thread part 10mm with 0.3mm non thread
5.6ish mm wide

length bolt including thread 90mm (without head)
width 7.95mm

uses a 4mm hex key

1 Like

Is the shaft diameter 8mm or 10mm?

The shaft is 7.95 = 8mm

2 Likes

I am having a hell of a time finding an 8mm x 90mm shoulder bolt anywhere, I need 2 pretty badly.

Does this look right?

Seems about right, yes.

2 Likes

@NoWind includes them with his adjustable base plates so I have two spares, but depending on your sense of urgency, probably better to source them locally vs wait on international shipping.

I appreciate it, Ill find them locally. International shipping, at least right now, is pricey AF :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Fair enough, good luck.

2 Likes

Thanks for offering though.

1 Like

Anybody has a crappy Evolve R2 remote in working cond. you can send this way? This thing is unbelievable. 2K boards and those f…s can’t learn anything about making decent remotes. Now I’m stuck here with these expensive hardware and their crappy electronics. R1 now decided to go south as well :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Oh! and Jeff, go… :point_down:

This total BS !

3 Likes

I got a r2 with a broken charge port lol

2 Likes

R2 there imploded; R1 decided to travel to the underworld and reunite with all dead Wombats… Oh! and USB charge port also fell off. Evolve electronics, what a piece of work! :-1:

1 Like

I have a GT remote for sale. Only for V1 though.

1 Like

Thanks, but I gotta go back to R2 'cause R1 was out of necessity. Their screen menu is very limited, disconnects for no reason all the time and won’t give you the wheel to pulley options you want.

Alright, hope you find one! I seem to be one of the few with 0 problems with my Evolve remotes. All of them worked without a glitch.

2 Likes

I’ve had 0 problems with those or with remote disconnects. What I initially thought were remote disconnects ended up being the power button rattling into the “off” position — and simply firmly pressing it in one solid continuous motion ended those problems

2 Likes

I did have connection problems, but only with the earlier versions of the controller boards, not with the newer ones that have the receiver built-in instead of soldered/glued onto the controller pcb.

1 Like