Wanted items cheap or free

Itā€™s all good :rofl:

get in the ZONE
anal ZONE
wait is that anzanomā€™s jiggle?

4 Likes

Anyone hiding two htd5 20t 8mm (steel/aluminum) keyway pulleys?
Edit: I suppose I should add for 15mm belts

Anyone got a 12s 3-4A charger? Not necessarily asking for cheap/free but a good deal would be nice.

1 Like

Amazons got some for pretty cheap. I never ended up getting one, but i was lookin for a backup a few weeks ago

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

anyone got a bit of filament they can give for cheap (saving up cash and need a bit of filament to calibrate my printer)

Did you blow through the 40kg you had lol

1 Like

its all abs
my printer is currently in my room and its not calibrated well enough to do abs
(will give it a try though)

1 Like

ooh

If itā€™s the room you sleep in I wouldnā€™t recommend ABS in there to be fairā€¦ Fumes and that

Over here a roll of PLA is like $20, but maybe someone can help ya out

If I was there I have a few rolls with like 50g left on them but Iā€™m not haha

3 Likes

yeah
will sleep in a different room tonight

i can get some pla roll for like Ā£15 but i dont need 1kg
a couple hundred grams is all i need

1 Like

I just put in a new 2kg roll yesterday :rofl: might not need much but look at you now, you donā€™t have any at all when you actually needed some. I always have spare rolls with the ugliest colors possible so that I donā€™t use them

2 Likes

fair enough
not sure if im keeping my printer though so may not be worth buying more filament

will prob just buy some though

anyone have a pair of RED Shredlights laying around? SoCal poor man here. I have the mounts, just lost both of mine :(. Well not really, lost one and one is not working at all (probably bad cell?) TIA!

2 Likes

Contact shredlights, theyā€™ll hook you up!!

1 Like

wait how? I purchased them maybe at least 2-3 years ago! :frowning: Thanks for your help!

Anyone have a 13 pin JST XH connector and the corresponding crimpable sockets?

Boosted motors? Anyone got some boosted motors? Id buy 2 just for backups. Shipping on my new connectors is taking forever and i honestly really dont feel like connecting all those tiny freaking wires.

If anyone has extra 6900 bearings I seem to be going through them faster than anything else on my board.

And 10mm speed rings, I canā€™t find them anywhere.