Wanted items cheap or free

Lmao then simplify it!

1 Like

Legend!

1 Like

Setomes I forget I’m odd man out :metal:

3 Likes

No problem. Now all sane people are relieved to know they would get themselves into :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone got a cheap NRF51 Bluetooth module in the US?

Anyone have a 3 pin servo to jst 2.0 connector? Trying to connect my mini remote receiver to my makerx dv4. If not, does anyone know where I can find one? I previously soldered the jst connector straight to the receiver pins but that wont last.

1 Like

If your soldering is on point, remove the jst port on esc and solder the wires straight to the pcb.

Or you could order the pieces to make your own.

2 Likes

Anyone in the US got 3 x Samsung 30q cells collecting dust that I can purchase?

I’ll be your friennnnnnd

1 Like

Ya, I got 3 loose or 3 glued together

1 Like

Whichever you prefer man, they’re gonna be glued in a row anyway. Shoot me a pm with your PayPal info

i probably shouldve been more specific, but heres a pic showing my situation:

I soldered those two wires on the right but the white joint failed on me so I’m thinking i’d need an actual connector. I guess worst case I could buy this: https://www.amazon.com/Female-Connector-Compatible-Futaba-Spektrum/dp/B07PJK2WGX/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=servo+connector+kit&qid=1634169182&sr=8-5

but I dont exactly have a need for 30 sets of it so i was hoping someone here might have one.

1 Like

Ah ok lol. Yeah a little more difficult on those.

Could always make your own.

1 Like

True, thanks for that cheaper posting.

1 Like

Also look into “solder seal wire connectors”. Work wonders and it’s all in one application.

1 Like

anyone in the uk got a spare 6inch inner tube
got a metoboard tire which is missing one

Wtb one bn270 hanger. Any condition will do. Tryna put these pneumies on and my front tb trucks axel is too short! Lol.

1 Like

Message me tonight I get home around 8ish our time

3 Likes

Heyo, I am looking for a PPM cable for the receiver of a VX1

Much specific…

Aah, im not really sure what was needed info-wise and I am half asleep ;c I have a VX1 that is connected via UART as that seemed to be the only cable included in the box for it. Should there be a PPM cable in its box?

1 Like