Wanted items cheap or free

I know its an older one, but I love cute science like that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

does anyone in EU have some 200x50 tubes lying around and willing to get rid of ?

Someone in europe with Berg tires?

1 Like

Looking for vesc 4,12. And antispark switch. In EU

Looking for any 12s charger, current doesn’t matter… 2A, 4A I dont care…

Thanks

1 Like

There’s one listed here

3 Likes

Loop key.

If this
was an attempt at making a loop key, just know you’re supposed to use an XT90-S, not XT90. The XT90-S has a resistor which is the antispark.

6 Likes

does anyone have Trampa dampas (75a and bellow) or barrels?

I had this left from my evolve days. So if anyone rides evolve or their DKP trucks this is a nice upgrade.

Pay for shipping and it’s yours. EU Based.

5 Likes

What does the shipping cost to Norway?

2 Likes

Doesn’t have to be cheap or free but my diebiems it’s randomly stopping charging so i need a balancing 12s charge BMS in Europe!

3 Likes

@b264 or anybody
I need hex M4x65 M4x70 links USA :us: marine grade
Or the best grade thanks

Have you tried the master carr site?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.mcmaster.com/&ved=2ahUKEwja5NPjg8LwAhUTZzABHbw7DIYQ-TAoADATegQIJRAB&usg=AOvVaw2f0B6S6exioY3sDtPO9R6m

1 Like

I’m still looking for some fishpaper both sheet and rings (for 21700) in Europe, to avoid waiting ages for an aliexpress , if anyone have some or know a good source let me know !

4 Likes

Order the Ali ones while you’re looking.

3 Likes

in Canada there is a good source for fish paper/barley rings on Amazon.ca idk if they’re also in the EU tho otherwise I have like 300 of 21700 rings and fish paper but not the sticky kind

WTB caliber baseplate (for bn220) preferably from the east coast USA, priority mail (I’ll pay for this ofc)

Try r/longboarding but don’t mention electric or motors, they don’t like that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sure you don’t want to split some with me? I have a few sets. 20 bucks plus shipping. Prolly 10 flat rate box.

1 Like

I need 3 m4 bolts and 3 conical washers (black preferred) for my enclosure but I don’t want to buy a whole set of both. I’ll pay $5 if you can spare these parts.