Wanted items cheap or free

I think square O-ring is better than this maybe but idk

Anyone State side have a single MBS Rockstar II hub with an 8" tire?

I don’t have any, and I don’t know what you need them for, but ABS or nylon washers may work better and don’t deteriorate as fast in ultraviolet light.

1 Like

Looking for a charging port fuse, and I don’t know where to get one/what to chose. I don’t plan on getting a super fast charger, and will probably charge at 4 amps.

1 Like

looking for a set of “bushings” for trampa spring trucks

1 Like
1 Like

[EU]

Does anyone have a 12s 2a charger that’s not needed anymore?

2 Likes

I have 12s 1.5a

3 Likes

got a pic?

1 Like
3 Likes

ah thx, what would shipping be to Germany?

E: between 10 and 20€.

3 Likes

15€ unfortunately. But I can give you a 50% discount on the charger just to thank you for your service :laughing:

6 Likes

Thanks! I might take you up on that offer!

1 Like

@rusins we need to get you up and running on electric what do you need?

1 Like

? I’m good man, all I need is time. Last year of uni has been tough. I’m in the final stretch now, expect some build updates / lots of new builds from me in the coming months! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet I’m excited for some rus creations :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Does somebody have 3mm x 3mm x 14mm keyways?(GER) I thought they would be included but sadly they were neither with the motors nor the gears…

3 Likes

@xsynatic maybe or @Anubis :arrow_up:

2 Likes

I do, but it might take a while to get to you. You can usually get them on amazon, “keyway” is actually not really a used term, if you try searching for “parallel key” locally you might get more luck

6 Likes

Sometimes you can also snap off the round end of a cheap 3mm drill bit, and use that as a key, in a pinch.

5 Likes