Wanted items cheap or free

I don’t have any extra, but this is where I’ve ordered it from

Clear, of course. Why wouldn’t you want to be able to see a problem inside?

4 Likes

If you can’t see it, it doesn’t exist :wink:

2 Likes

Holy shit I was about to ask how it’s 120mm diameter and 190mm width. Omg. I need to sit down somewhere and re-evaluate my life.

Thanks Brian! But I kinda need something by next week :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Amazon can sometimes be great for stuff like this. You also get these aliexpress chads who use 3pl services and just dropship themselves, usually they use ebay. Just make sure to tick from the us only on the filters

2 Likes

My 3d printer died on me RIP anycubic I3 mega, so is there someone in Montréal or near it that could 3d print some pieces for me? I can provide the filament (wich is still in it’s plastic bag) it’s D3D sigma neat dark grey 1.75mm PLA. halp a boy out :pray:t2:

update i forgot the link to what I wanted to print :

Does anyone by any chance have a replacement gear for avio mk2 gear drive?

1 Like

I think if you contact @avX hell sort you out!

1 Like

I did, and he did sort it out… Amazing vendor indeed.

Thanks bro @avX

4 Likes

https://flipsky.net/collections/electronic-products/products/torque-esc-vesc-®-bldc-electronic-speed-controller

Flipsky 4.12 esc anyone in EU selling used or new…

2 Likes

Need a torqueboards caliber baseplate, or anything that fits perfectly with BN220 hangers and has a slightly bigger kingpin bolt + recessed screw holes. Shipping to uk

1 Like

That’s why I use kapton all around when I replace chips on motherboards :yum:

2 Likes

I have a Torqueboards 50° baseplate but I’m across the pond. If you can’t find one over there hmu but shipping is probably a dealbreaker

2 Likes

What would the shipping be?
(For the sake of a quote, select literally any address inside london)

Because its larger than a peanut its gonna be like $20.
There is a plan to make forged baseplates for BN220 trucks, but It probably won’t be done for ages. I have a couple of caliber clone baseplates which are basically just caliber baseplates, but I’m not sure what you mean by recessed holes or a larger kingpin (Its standardized isnt it?)

3 Likes

Got a clone from you. Kingpin barely takes small cone and one grey barrel (with the nylock hanging on a thread). Board screws stick out also when mounted drop through
Quick pics:

And the poor cone:

Tb baseplate has like 4 threads sticking out with double barrel.

Have you still got a pair of adjustables for sale?

2 Likes

Yea i do have some adjustable baseplates somewhere.

2 Likes

Dibs on 2 of them for next week!

1 Like

i got this 60v - 10amp dc power supply if anyone wants it, $15 shipped, free picked up.

you’ll need a voltage regulator for it, something like these

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0744BT79M

5 Likes

I’ll take it, I was thinking of making one of those universal chargers

2 Likes

that was indeed a good deal. :slight_smile:

1 Like