Wanted items cheap or free

looking for cheap or free hub motors preferably 90mm but I’ll settle for whatever

Looking for some Torqueboard sensor wire adapters. Didn’t realize the motor sensor connection was different from the TB6 sensor connection :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

anyone got a couple of dees shuckers?

@Lunartic this what you need too?

Anyone got any DRV8302 & fets (IRF7749L1TRPBF) for focbox 1.7 :joy:
Or anyone fancy being paid to do DRV replacement?

mouser and digikey have stock of both

2 Likes

What country are you in? Fill out your profile and we can help you more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am UK, apologies. I thought I had filled that :smiley:

1 Like

I think the closest might be @seaborder :de: but there might be someone in the UK, I forgot. @Anubis do you know of anyone?

Or you can order the parts and do it yourself but the DRV8301 has a ground connection on the bottom that makes it much more difficult than it looks.

4 Likes

I think I would be able to do fets, not sure I want to play with DRVs!

1 Like

The ground on the bottom means you have to heat it for a long time, and by then nearly all the parts on the PCB are loose and if you bump any of them, you’re screwed

1 Like

Quite good prices https://shop.yuneec.com/de/ersatzteile/e-go/

Anyone have about a 1.5feet of some 190-220mm heat shrink tubing?

1 Like

I don’t have any extra, but this is where I’ve ordered it from

Clear, of course. Why wouldn’t you want to be able to see a problem inside?

4 Likes

If you can’t see it, it doesn’t exist :wink:

2 Likes

Holy shit I was about to ask how it’s 120mm diameter and 190mm width. Omg. I need to sit down somewhere and re-evaluate my life.

Thanks Brian! But I kinda need something by next week :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Amazon can sometimes be great for stuff like this. You also get these aliexpress chads who use 3pl services and just dropship themselves, usually they use ebay. Just make sure to tick from the us only on the filters

2 Likes

My 3d printer died on me RIP anycubic I3 mega, so is there someone in Montréal or near it that could 3d print some pieces for me? I can provide the filament (wich is still in it’s plastic bag) it’s D3D sigma neat dark grey 1.75mm PLA. halp a boy out :pray:t2:

update i forgot the link to what I wanted to print :

Does anyone by any chance have a replacement gear for avio mk2 gear drive?

1 Like

I think if you contact @avX hell sort you out!

1 Like

I did, and he did sort it out… Amazing vendor indeed.

Thanks bro @avX

4 Likes