Wanted items cheap or free

will there be pr0n?

1 Like

The only reason it’s a 20 min trip instead of 5 min from Shenzhen to Hong Kong Island is that the rest of HK is in the way :joy:

In other news, postman delivering @frame’s mail:

6 Likes

if u consider dick pix is

1 Like

I’d rather see pix of @Halbj613 mom… but I’ll take dick pix…

4 Likes

too accurate.

Also, my place is only 10mins drive to Shenzhen border, but they consider its “remote” af

2 Likes

Fess I’ve got some brand new Metro 190mm’s I can bring on Sunday :love_you_gesture:t3:

3 Likes

sweet! big. but sweet. :smiley: PM me a price?

3 Likes

Freeee hombre, I’ve got about 10x tires and tubes, they came with all my Metro Hubs :rofl:

4 Likes

d00d thanks!! you are so on topic. unlike farkin’ @kook and @Flasher dancin in the dark. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Bahahaha, no problem! Need the tubes as well? I quite literally have a stack of 190mm tires that I didn’t purchase :man_facepalming: @Arzamenable didn’t help by sending me those pink tires… but I’m for sure putting them on whatever board I build that uses 190’s :rofl:

3 Likes

@DEEIF if you want to sell some tubes I would be interested :call_me_hand:

1 Like

You in SoCal? I if @fessyfoo doesn’t need the tubes you can take themmm

1 Like

I can do without the tubes. 200x50 tubes should work.
but i’d take if you need to get rid of them to me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:ok_hand: I’ll see what Nacho needs!

1 Like

I’m in SC but I’ll pay you to mail them 4-6 is good if that’s cool I’m at work right now but I’ll PM you later

1 Like

Ahhhh I’d rather not ship, pickup only :grin:

1 Like

Ya boy needs some 420mm by 15mm belts…maybe 415mm!? I don’t know anymore :sob: Having no slots or idlers sucks

Make sure you only drink from the two on the right

5 Likes

Anyone know where I can find replacement 8mm motor shafts for the 2 Maytech 6365?

2 Likes
4 Likes