Wanted items cheap or free

I need a 13 pin JST male connector and crimps. It’s for a daly bms, I believe it’s JST-PH: Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 2.50.34 AM
I really don’t want to be wasteful and order 50+ from China if possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

need to cop like half a meter of “misplaced” nickel strips in 2p like this. I cant find them on amazon and would rather not go through a month of aliexpress

1 Like

What’s your location?

1 Like

3 Likes

in the caves if you’re @PixelatedPolyeurthan

otherwise it’s Norfolk, VA (USA)

5 Likes

Anyone has 3 or 4 used innertubes that fit Torque Boards A.T wheels? even if they have patches, i can still use.
this is what happen to mine and my sons board.

1 Like

Did Dex reach out to you? :call_me_hand:

he wanted pics and i put them in thread yesterday.
$14.99 is pricey to change inner tubes on both boards.

1 Like

It’s definitely a tire sidewall issue I’ll look around the net :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I ordered some from one aliexpress, one from ebay they say 6x2" but when i installed them, the wheel hubs pinch them, hub is a little bigger for these tubes.

1 Like

Yes I had the same issue you want 160x50 or close to those numbers

1 Like

yea, i agree. this thing has me stressed out. haven’t ridden my board since july 15. not worth fixing my tubes, and now its also happening to my sons board.
pretty soon gonna have to replace the 8 inner tubes or the tires. gonna put slime tire strip when i install the next inner tubes.

1 Like

Still hopeful

3 Likes

Yep this. 6x2 tubes are for Ali tires. or haggy. or things with a smaller hub. For mbs/trampa/etc.
you want things like 160x50 (TB), 155x50 (metroboard), 150x50 (evolve). all of whom want $15.00/tube.

3 Likes

i have with velcro, beginners kind, no heel straps.

1 Like

No thx @Tampaesk8er I’ve got 2 pairs of mbs F1 straps already

1 Like

I can’t strap down enough with em. Still able to remove my feet like they’re not there

1 Like

sarcasm alert

It’s a skateboard you only need those straps for cable management when you’re too lazy to route a path for them in the deck. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@fessyfoo no idea what you’re talking about…

3 Likes

My mbs build always intended to have straps. But I didn’t expect I would want to be strapped more than with simple F1 straps. I can’t jump without losing one or both footings

2 Likes