Torque Boards All Terrain wheels

Been having issues with Torque Boards inner tubes that came with the all terrain kit. 3 out of 4 of my inner tubes and 2 of my sons board are flat due to the inner tubes getting, should i say “shredded or rubbing or worn” inside the tires.
Is anyone else having these issues? If so, what can i do to prevent this from happening?

2 Likes

@torqueboards any insights on what might be causing this?

2 Likes

Had to order 6 new inner tubes from ebay, last wk i received two and these inner tubes im receiving, the rubber is much thicker than the TB ones. I can’t figure out whats causing this and it’s weired, never seen this issue before.
I was also going to ask Dexter if anyone has complained about it. Thank you tho.

1 Like

Do you have a photo of the worn part?

3 Likes

Have you checked to see if the tire is getting pinched?

Have any photos of the damage?

3 Likes

Hi Dex, i guess the inner tubes look like they rubbing against the tire wall inside. Im not home at the moment but i wiil post pics of tubes so you have an idea of what im talking about.
Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Finally got time to take my wheels off and share the damage to my inner tubes.
As you can see in the red circles, in the tire, the lose threads and if you look at the inner tubes, some how the threads are wearing out the inner tubes and the air is leaking.

1 Like

yep… i blame the tire for that one. Ouch. I don’t think i’ve ever seen that before.

3 Likes

Hi Dex, here are the pics of whats causing my tubes to lose air.

For real, all my tubes are getting this way and now its happening to my sons board also. SMH. I wonder if braking or torquing is causing this. I never seen this before either.
Any suggestions?

They shouldn’t be doing that no matter how you ride them. Bergs and clevers don’t do that for sure. I’ve never heard of an MBS doing it either.

i mean i’ve never seen tires with that much terribleness on the inside. Those look like exposed reinforcement wires and they shouldn’t be that exposed.

1 Like

heres two more of my tubes. the patches i put held but now it keeps happening. in the circles, you can see the path of the damage to the tubes.

1 Like

if i put a lining inside tire, you think it might work?image

2 Likes

Air leaks along the tire mark, next to the patches.

No point trying to repair these tubes.

1 Like

This seems like a good idea! shame nobody could have warned ya :disappointed_relieved: but I’ll check mine, thanks @Tampaesk8er!

need banana for scale

3 Likes

yes, second the motion for tire liners. That should help a lot.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

i’ll try that, i’ll get some from walmart 2moro. Thanks Damon.

1 Like

Hi Dexter, i placed an order today for 4 tubes and 4 tires, can you please make sure the tires don’t have the threads loose inside the tires? All my tubes got shredded cause of this, all got flats without being punctured.

3 Likes