Wanted items cheap or free

Looking for 1 or 2 110mm SR shoulder bolts. Would trade for knick knacks, lemme know whatchyu need =)

2 Likes

Does anyone have an 8 pin or 3 pin 2mm JST cable? Don’t wanna buy an obnoxious number when all I need is one of each. I need a switch bridge on my vesc IV and change my receiver connector.

anyone have any 5mm spacers to 10mm (SR) axels? Also looking for a set of 18T pulleys, preferably 12mm wide

Anyone have a trashed maytech 6374 8mm shaft motor? I need a replacement motor shaft and maybe some bearings.

1 Like

I think I left a sealed Maytech 6374 with a bad rotor at the machine shop

PM if you want me to look for it, the shaft might be usable

1 Like

I have 2 6374 “maytech” ( lacroix ) motors with worn shafts which a part of me still wants to repair. so put me on the list for any salvageable 6374 motor shafts after @kcheng5

Urgent!
I need in the uk a daly 12s bms. Anyone have a spare?

2 Likes

Who’s got that sweet sweet dual lock velcro hookup in the USofA?

Can someone print me a gt2b mod case? I’m gonna jump the gun and buy one

2 Likes

I’ll pm you

1 Like

@ApexBoards sells 12s smart BMS(s) :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

160mm inner tubes ?

Twice the size and 4 times the price. Not an option for me. I’m waiting from dickyho in the meantime…

Anyone has >60 18650 fishpaper rings in eu?

1 Like

Anyone in the EU got a spare gps module like the bn-180?

It either takes 2 months to be delivered and 3 times as much locally.

2 Likes

Anyone have extra motor bearings for maytech 6374 8mm shaft motors?

I’ve got some in Aurora if you’re desperate. How much you need?

Does it use this size?

2 Likes

Can anyone spare me some scraps of nickel to practice soldering wire to before I actually do it to my P-groups?

1 Like

I don’t have any scraps, but I scratch it up with sandpaper or the tip of a sharp knife before soldering to it

Always try to yank it off after you’ve soldered it too

2 Likes