Wanted items cheap or free

Just got 4 of them gifted and want to have a set of 8 :slight_smile:

Anyone got 450mm 5m 15mm wide belts?

From Germany. Are not exactly for skateboarding but work fine and are really cheap
1 Like

Need a davega cable if anyone has a spare
Thanks a lot
In uk

1 Like

There a lot of them, maybe be more precise?
I might have what you need!

2 Likes

Somebody here who has two 40T/44T kegel wheel pressfit pulleys?

1 Like

Trust me the bearings dont know what they are used on :smiley:

2 Likes

My bearings joined a trade union last week.

7 Likes

1 meter
4 pin to 8 pin

1 Like

Cut their monthly greasing by half and see if they will start trouble again :wink:

6 Likes

anyone have trampa spring baseplates?

i need a pc programming adapter for my smart bms. located in EU/ GER

Anyone have any spare PHR-13 connectors (13 Pin JST PH connector), I only need one and dont want to have to buy 100

https://uk.farnell.com/jst-japan-solderless-terminals/phr-13/housing-receptacle-ph-13way-2mm/dp/1830763

1 Like

Anyone got a spare e-caliber truck in the EU?
Edit: purchased :wink:

2 Likes

Looking for 1 or 2 110mm SR shoulder bolts. Would trade for knick knacks, lemme know whatchyu need =)

2 Likes

Does anyone have an 8 pin or 3 pin 2mm JST cable? Don’t wanna buy an obnoxious number when all I need is one of each. I need a switch bridge on my vesc IV and change my receiver connector.

anyone have any 5mm spacers to 10mm (SR) axels? Also looking for a set of 18T pulleys, preferably 12mm wide

Anyone have a trashed maytech 6374 8mm shaft motor? I need a replacement motor shaft and maybe some bearings.

1 Like

I think I left a sealed Maytech 6374 with a bad rotor at the machine shop

PM if you want me to look for it, the shaft might be usable

1 Like

I have 2 6374 “maytech” ( lacroix ) motors with worn shafts which a part of me still wants to repair. so put me on the list for any salvageable 6374 motor shafts after @kcheng5