I might have 1 or two 380/385 will check in U.K. though

1 Like

Ahh yeah mate thanks for checking would need to be US

1 Like

Ill check when i get home

1 Like

Yes I have some I can send you. PMd

4 Likes

If you’re crafty, a lot of small, thin, and light things can be shipped (domestically in the US with no tracking) for just a stamp. You have to make the envelope able to go through the grippy belt things and stuff not poke through the envelope as it turns a sharp (~3cm radius) corner in between two rubber belts. So with a piece of packing tape on the envelope right where it would poke through the paper, and hard things (like motor keys) are turned vertically in the envelope. And all stuff taped to the inside of the envelope so it doesn’t move around.

Find a video of the machines running and then you can visualize how to pack it.

Also the envelope must be as light as possible so no extra tape or things inside.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Pm me your addy and I’ll send you some.

3 Likes

Thanks for looking out for me!

I got these tho, very lucky it was waiting for me when I went looking.

Was perfect

3 Likes

Anyone with a laser cutter / nice 3d printer could make this for me?

https://www.keenlab.de/index.php/shop/

2x Kcap housing and 1x kweld housing

Would pay

1 Like

Can someone please send me two pairs of MR60 connectors? Amazon has a 3 week shipping time.

Can probably do snail mail and avoid the post office.

2 Likes

They have this stupid tiny slot they put envelopes through and reject all my terminals I’ve ever sent. I’ve had 3 out of 3 returned to me. I feel like an mr60 would get returned.

You can schedule pickups for free from your house though so a tiny bubble mailer would be ~$3 shipped.

Sorry I don’t have any and still responded, getting your hopes up

3 Likes

Anyone have some male & female xt60 connectors?

How many you talking about?

You got to be fucking joking, I have hundreds and I just shipped youre xt90’s/ loopkeys yesterday

4 Likes

Just figured out I need them today🤦🏼‍♂️

3 of each?

I just looked and actually I have less than I thought. Lots of XT90S but only a few Amass XT60 which I think I need to keep.

For some reason, I have 7 extra offbrand MALE XT60 and no females. The offbrand ones that aren’t Amass work but aren’t as good.

1 Like

No worries. Think I’ll grab a set off amazon, good to have extras anyways

1 Like

Pick up MR60 while you’re at it. I’ve been loving those things, especially with the new HFI sensor mode. Kinda wish motors would start shipping with MR60 instead off bullet connectors.

Also get Amass brand, always

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve got those on my Leafboard plus electric skateboard and they’re fantastic. Only heard good things about em

1 Like