Wanted broke dick OneWheel XR or Pint ~ USA Ca.

I wanna one wheel XR… willing to take a broke dick one (there are exceptions) or a complete at a reasonable price, and yes I can be reasonable.

5 Likes

Can I ask why you want one?

Just out of curiosity because I feel like you’re a zoomy zoom zoom kinda of dude and a onewheel is not that

5 Likes

Yo Kooky, from a guy who’s had onewheels. Super fun but what I realized as a speed guy who pushes the envelope, you’re a millisecond away from eating pavement. Of course esk8 has the same risk but I found it the body position while riding a Onewheel at full speed that’s scary. When that fucker cuts out you go airborne head first. Just my two cents buddy !!

5 Likes

I want one for offroad pitting and tooling around slow speed places esk8s (mine) don’t go…

I tried one in Primm from a friend of mine and it’s perfect for what I want/need

i thought about DIYing one but those stUUpid pei-pei motors… I may just pop for a pint… I could easily spend a 1000 bux more frivolously… besides I can write it off as a business expense…

@PickSix24 I can’t see me driving the damn one wheel on dirt roads over 10mph but thanks!!

:call_me_hand:t5: :unicorn: :dash:

4 Likes

I’ve had the plus, xr, and pint. The pint is perfect for just messing around. If you’re gonna go for speed and trails, can’t go wrong with the XR.

1 Like

figger it more for fukking about, beer runs from the motorhome to the beer tent, and annoying my friends, maybe the pint is in my future…

someone said something about buying an older version because they locked out the hardware/firmware or some such nonsense… you know anything about that?

2 Likes

Last I saw the biggest difference between the XR and Pint was the Pint didn’t have the custom tune / profile ability. Just the 4 or 5 presets. It didn’t really bother me as the preset ride modes were fine. The only downside to the pint is top speed is only about 14/15mph. It’s super carvy though.

2 Likes

200 (5)

4 Likes

that’s subsonic in furlongs per second

4 Likes

Yeah that’s probably what bugged me the most. Hella fun to carve the shit up but knowing what we know I’m like this should go soooo much faster.

2 Likes

Yeaaahhh. Biggest advantage is the get up and go factor. No remote, just go.
Super useful for running around campgrounds or going around the corner to the store. Seems more like the a to b kind of thing like one of @b264 Brian’s shorties. Good for.that. just 5x the cost and none of the robustness.

AND! probably impossible to ride when pissed. So why bother.

3 Likes

my mission statement is to prove you wrong

jajajajajajajajajajaja

5 Likes

Oh lord this can only end well :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Uhh. The biggest difference between the Pint and XR is… THE RANGE.
$1800 for 20mile
$900 for 8 miles

Roughly.

People put OWs for sale in the Facebook group all the time and you can even buy individual parts if you want to go that route

2 Likes

Agreed range and speed for sure. Although I was getting 12 miles on my Pint :wink::rofl:

1 Like

phUUUUk facebook

but thanks…

i believe the pint would be perfect for my needs… if i require more,

I’ll seek professional help!!

3 Likes

Try to find a 4209 or previous hardware version.

3 Likes

please tell me more…

is that when the hardware/firmware was less restrictive?

I can’t for the life of me what or why… but I do remember others suggesting similar

@b264 (maybe)

2 Likes

This is for xr. After 4209 they locked the bms to the controller. Also no more charge and ride. (External batteries)

2 Likes

If you want to put a Stormcore 100S in it and maybe a BMS too, I don’t think the version <4209 matters.

If you want to use the Future Motion ESC / BMS / charger and own the equipment yourself and not lease it from Future Motion (right to repair) then you must get a version <=4209. After that, they went Full Apple, attempting to prevent any repairs, upgrades, or changes from any source except physically mailing the board to Future Motion.

2 Likes