[Wallet Whimperer] BKB Tayto, SR 127mm TKP, FSESC 4.20 dual, 6354, Eboosed Enclosure, 10s2p 30q, Blue Caguama, Psychotiller mounts

8 Likes

Legendary my man.

5 Likes

Why’s your gif so tiny lol

7 Likes

Eyy don’t make fun of the size of another mans gif!

12 Likes

@Kellag

8 Likes

I want to steal most of your ideas, only using dual 5065 instead.

6 Likes

Yes these 63’s are pretty thicc, I’m already banging the back one picking it up. 50mm sounds better.

4 Likes

@BillGordon If going the 50xx route, it might be better to get 5035 motors and it can be mounted normally than diagonally. The diagonal set up isn’t ideal when going up a steep slope for example, the rear drive train will get fucked after awhile.

4 Likes

Are you not going hub stealth mode like @Linny?

1 Like

No. I have the Exway Pro, which is stealthy enough for day time use, but do the majority of my riding is between midnight and 4am so my other boards are fine then.

But esk8s are still legal here for the time being.

6 Likes

Do you even sleep? Also, call me out next time you’re riding at night

3 Likes

Yes, just two shifts at odd hours. Plus my wife goes to church at the same late time because while she loves her Lord, she hates people. So I like to be awake during that time anyway.

11 Likes

You will live to regret this.

3 Likes

I don’t know if you mentioned before but what exactly is it that you do for a living?

1 Like

Advertising writer. Work mainly from home, so just sit at my home office computer and push bids or pull in projects.

7 Likes

Ha! you live in the American Time Zone… no wonder. Good for trading global stocks!

3 Likes

this explains a lot :joy:

2 Likes

My wife as well. Spent so much time in the states that her body clock refuses to adjust. But just as well from a social perspective.

7 Likes

(OFF-TOPIC) I’ve never been to that side of the world - yet I have no understanding why my body clock corrected to UK time… I think I would thrive over there! It’s like permanent jet lag over here :laughing:

4 Likes

I was able to get another ride in tonight after changing to harder bushings. Ran surprisingly well for only 30 total amps to the motors but I didn’t put it through it’s paces in the dark with wet leaves. Clearance on both motors is an issue so I may need to change to 50mm motors and smaller mounts in the future.

4 Likes