Voyage Systems: Megan and Minnie

@janpom OK I succeeded!

To help other people :

I went to “Account” (left menu with Realtime, Modes, Records, etc.) and clicked “Sync all”.

It worked where simple “Sync” failed :wave:

1 Like

Right. Great that you figured it out. Roman already fixed this in Metr some time back. Are you running the latest version?

I’m running version 4.24.3

Go check for an update. I’m running 4.24.5 and this behavior was fixed.

2 Likes

16kw. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I forgot the “+” :grin:

1 Like

This is a really cool thing. I made a custom mode to only provide power for braking and now my boards legal to own without license insurance tax etc. Obv in the right place I switch back to full power. But at least when I’m going places the police can’t take it off me.

7 Likes

Noticed my metr logs dont have ppm - is there a way to toggle pwm logging on?

1 Like

not sure about the app, but on the webpage, u can toggle it on/off, by default it is off

when i go to look at my records on the app or in crome or safari i get no ppm so i figured i needed to turn it on?

u click to show the drop down menu like mine, then u should see the ppm toggle

my screenshot is from firefox, but i think chrome or safari should all be the same

huh, not an option

Screenshot (1)

looked through the app and couldn’t find anything so I’m not sure @janpom have any ideas why no ppm toggle on my records?

1 Like

PPM is not logged by Megan / Minnie yet. This functionality is only available for Metr Pro.

1 Like

we should update the vesc code to send a standardized throttle input value in the regular telemetry packet. vesc remote or ppm[it’s PWM!] (or adc?)

In accident analysis people often want to know what the throttle was doing.

8 Likes

This would be very helpful for my current drop out gremlins, there really isn’t any good way to capture that data so im still grinding through so much troubleshooting to isolate my not fault throwing issue

1 Like

You could run a log with your Solo Metr, pretty sure that keeps track of your ppm

1 Like

No solo meter on the replacement pcbs, just Bluetooth

Do you have your old top PCB with metr?

1 Like

I don’t, Jackson got them for the repair attempt but from what I heard it wasn’t operational. The hit it took that knocked out the 5v rail has him thrown for a loop so not recoverable afaik

I can’t change km/h to Mp/h on my cell phone in the meter app, it’s already miles but on the journey it’s still km, help