Soon™ Flux deck & HyperTrucks

(Soon)
Parts list ordered so far
Flux Motion Deck+Enclosure
LacroixHypertrucks+6389 Motors (Might order the falcon drive)
12S8P Molicel P42A

4 Likes

There have been some issues with that, recently brought up. There was a longer post as well but I can’t find it.

You could look into this instead if you’re in the UK:

4 Likes
Summary

I have a spot welder at home so I do/can make my own packs. But I wanted to go the cell fusion way this time… Do you know when the problems where ?

TL;DR: Trampa are trying to produce safe replacement parts to fix existing packs / make new ones safe. So when = currently.

So I would suggest you build your own pack since you know how already.

1 Like

Just buy a battery from Apex, they are the best in the UK at the moment when it comes to batteries.

@ApexBoards

2 Likes
Summary

Can build my own but thanks for the advice !

2 Likes

That’s great! Make sure to read our battery building thread! Make sure to post progress pics too. Always good to have an extra set of eyes on a battery build.

3 Likes
Summary

Any europian vendors for 6384/63100 motors ? getting a bit sick of paying inport taxes ?

Summary

So I ordered some Reacher Tech V5.0 205 KV motors i hope that they are less screamy over the flipsky battle hardened ones.

Summary

I am thinking about going 16S but not sure if the difference would be really with it ?

No reason to bother, unless your ESC is thermally bottlenecking you.

Why take a 205kv ? It seems super high for a mtb, especially on 16s
Trying to break the 100 kph ?

2 Likes

Did you get this deck? And if so when you get the trucks and wheels on can you do a jump flex test :pray:
I’m curious to see the flex :muscle: :call_me_hand:
Thanks

1 Like
Summary

I actualy neve tought of that… Thats the kv type I always kind of get with my road boards. And my current board had 190KV and that does not go faster that 60kph. But im going to check if i can still adment my order…

1 Like
Summary

Managed to change the motors to 138kv. Will fit my needs way better ! Thanks for the heads up :ok_hand:

1 Like
Summary

Received the reachertech motors and picking up the moondrives tomorrow … Man these look good

Just waiting for a deck and some small bits and i can start building the board.

5 Likes

Could an admin close this tread.

Only sales threads get closed

Ah oke