VOLOKNO composite mountainboard, longboard decks and enclosures

And you wankers kept this a secret. Noice

I see how it is.

5 Likes

Hey Lee, remember that time you bought an antipark from me and I forgot to send it and then went away on holiday and when I got back I finally sent it and it lasted less than a week in your board before it popped?

Good times

2 Likes

You have the story wrong bro… only the last bit though! I put it on the board and it was dead, didnt even last a second let alone a week! Great times.

Fair play you offered me a refund but I said no, keep it for your cocaine habit. I’m nice like that

12 Likes

Hey I just wanted to say, thanks for posting this, and for hanging around here and making your products available to us.

Can you show us your decks in more detail? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s a true friend

2 Likes

there are some photos here:

and i hope in a couple days i can upload more photos

1 Like

Big box fits the hummie deck.

10 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah really nice enclosures

Lmfao

That’s a bloody shame. Would suck to get that after such a long wait.
I’m doubtful it would have been sent like this and probably was damaged in transit. Yes, not your fault, nor good enough. Did u reach out first before publicity posting this?
I’ve had good customer service from Volokno before. Long shipping wait but good communication considering the language barrier. Hope problems can be sorted.

1 Like

hi!
i am sorry about this damage.
it seems Russian Post was pretty rough with this poor thing.
i will make a refund in a couple days :slight_smile:

11 Likes

He didn’t it seems.

@Tye try and give the vendor a chance

5 Likes

Thankyou for your great customer service and issuing a refund in a quick fashion A1 customer service

Seller was contacted and issued an immediate full refund I recommend this seller as his customer service Is great thanks again

2 Likes

a bit info abut new upcoming parts and couple dusty photos :slight_smile:
BIGBOX MkII (up to 12S8P 21700) - same strong and light box, but with new “cnc marks” aesthetic

longboard deck. classic design, minor 10mm drop, 8mm concave. full composite synthetic. “cnc marks” aesthetic like on BIGBOX MkII.
102 cm length, 26 cm width.
fits BIGBOX MkII

release - end May

10 Likes

couple more photos and specs:
full composite synthetic beauty
40" 102cm long
10,5" 26.6 cm wide
0,4" 10mm drop
0,3" 8mm concave

i need to make some adjustments in cnc program and order new sharp mill bits, but in general the deck is ready to production

kit - 275$ incl worldwide shipping
deck - 199$ incl worldwide shipping
12S8P 21700 enclosure - 85$ incl worldwide shipping

11 Likes

How flexy is it? Stiff, or basically non at all? :laughing:

2 Likes

Sweet looking deck! :+1:

2 Likes

in general i can adjust the flexibility via layers count, but this particular exemplar is pretty stiff with a very low flex

4 Likes