VESC WAND REMOTE soon to arrive from the future

hmm slight concerned at the need to gently use any remote

3 Likes

a bit from time to time, yes.

still no tracking number frank :sob:
Ted shipped my wand and than run for the evolve weekend and forgot to update my tracking number? :joy:

2 Likes

At least he shipped it! We will sort that out on Monday.

2 Likes

thats exactly the issue. if it rubs and feels sticky I have less control over small movements.
but lets see what it feels like while actually using it! and thanks for the tip with the torx screws.

just powered it up… what an amazing display frank! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It feels very nice, promised! Very precise and controllable. BigBrit’s first Video is pretty informative.

2 Likes

Yesterday I made my first WAND ride in the forrests of Hamburg (Harburger Berge) and noticed that if I accel and release the “trigger” it sometimes does still accel for sometime (parts of a second).

Is there anything I can config?
Or do I something wrong?

ps: i am riding with wrist guards.

This is the only Page I find about APP / NRF

THX - just found it!

Did not knew that WAND is the short for NunChuk :wink:

1 Like

It’s also super easy to adjust on the app config on the VESC mobile tool

Hey Frank,

Got a bit the same problem with tracking number for my parcel and no delivery yet.
Had the mail from Ted, Monday, was told my Wand order had been shipped off, and the T&T would be sent in a stand alone mail. Never received one.

4 of my buddies, who ordered the Wand quite few weeks after i did, all received tracking numbers monday a few hours after the initial mail of the order being finished - their parcels send by Royal mail/UPS (since sent to Denmark), same as i. They’ve all received their Wands on Thursday.

I haven’t even gotten that UPS sms yet, asking if i want it delivered to the post house, or at my adress.

Been running around like a restless chicken, and trying to get in contact with you guys via mail to get a tracking number, or hear what’s up! :slight_smile:

Did you buy the lanyard in addition to the remote, I saw your pic and expected to get one, I didn’t :frowning:

I dont know I just bought remote and nrf receiver. I think @trampa mentioned that they made lanyard or etc for it

@Trampa I just tried it and I have to say.i dont like how the movement rubs against the case … will have a play see what I can do. Other than that little thing LOVE it, feels totally the correct weight - and quality is too notch!

Mine was lacking that :frowning:

We can ship the lanyard if it wasn’t in the parcel.

Cool, thanks :smile:

And after actually using it properly rather than fiddling with it i don’t even notice the movement from side to side :smile:

Edit: even started to wonder about use cases for left and right click on trigger… break light might be cool but keep thinking how cool it would be to implement indicators :smile:

1 Like

We usually send the tracking the same day. Please keep in mind that we shipped a lot of Wands in a single day and it can happen that for some reason a tracking wasn’t sent. The Team is back on Monday!

heyy i want to buy the remote but can only pay sunday will the WAND3 code still be active then?

Find out…

Really?

4 Likes