Vesc that works?

Glad to hear im not the only one! I’d avoid all flipsky products. I just started a charge back with my credit card company.

Video of one side not working
Second video showing a power cycle and it working again. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cBchsjs___M
1 Like

The flipsky 6.6 mini has 2 usb ports right? Have you tried programming them separately and seeing if you are able to run the motors?

My Flipsky 4.12 singles work flawlessly in my dual belt drive build for well over 100 miles now .

My unity has also worked flawlessly so far.

Never had a vesc issue while riding yet honestly.

2 Likes

My Unity is pure gold, not a single issue ever

4 Likes

I have 2 flipsky 6.6 duals both working perfectly, but I did break both of them when setting up a bad motor with them(didnt know motor was bad). Had to fix them both, but both have been working great ever since. 60 bat amps per motor.

1 Like

I must be the only one using maytech escs… but yeah, the 100amp esc works flawlessly in my experience running 12s in foc. The cheaper escs from maytech don’t function in foc at 10 or 12s, they went forward fine but no brakes. They do however work great in bldc

2 Likes

I rarely hear about maytech escs, glad yours are good. Something else to consider

That’s a @mmaner phrase. You now owe him 5 schmoolies.

4 Likes

Oh jeez @mmaner is getting grabby with trademarks and royalties now?

First time Ive heard of it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Been using the dual with no issues, but I run them on conservative settings.

2 Likes

Lol why would you use anything other than a Unity?? It works amazingly

1 Like

Escapes are solid AF. @b264 is selling one, I believe.

1 Like

Yep, taking lessons from @Trampa :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Drop that mic, @mmaner !

2 Likes

@Sn4Pz made it so easy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is only 1 input for ppm. So you can’t split ppm. I think the CAN port is damaged on my 6.6 mini. Last night I attempted to get some metr data and it didn’t record right. I have no distance and it didn’t record my ride properly

Mine sold

3 Likes

Not surprised. Thanks for update.

2 Likes

pretty sure Psychotiller swears by them as he uses them in his builds

2 Likes