Vesc that works?

Escapes are solid AF. @b264 is selling one, I believe.

1 Like

Yep, taking lessons from @Trampa :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Drop that mic, @mmaner !

2 Likes

@Sn4Pz made it so easy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is only 1 input for ppm. So you can’t split ppm. I think the CAN port is damaged on my 6.6 mini. Last night I attempted to get some metr data and it didn’t record right. I have no distance and it didn’t record my ride properly

Mine sold

3 Likes

Not surprised. Thanks for update.

2 Likes

pretty sure Psychotiller swears by them as he uses them in his builds

2 Likes

Just buy Trampa vesc 6 if you want the vesc that always works. Or keep buying loads of other ones that eventually add up to 3 times the price of the vesc 6 and send you into bushes in front of chicks.

5 Likes

is that really a bad thing though?

1 Like

There is a slight chance that one of them girls is a nurse, a doctor or just like broken things.

2 Likes

I don’t know man, I’m married as fuck. I walk down the street and karate chop women out my way all day. These are concerns for the unencumbered youth.

I have to deal with the consequences of being handsome every day of my life Mike. Every day.

12 Likes

Forget metr pro, can you run detection on each segment separately(by connecting a usb cable)? If so, it is easily fixable.

I have two FS 6.6 Plus one has a blown antispark but that was likely me running a 13S pack and driving my lights through the AS switch.
I rebuilt it as 12s and it been gold, FS antisparks are still garbage, but at-least I don’t have to wait 3 months for them.

Flipsky finally agreed to repair/replace it.

3 Likes

Just saw this on the other forum https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/flipsky-6-6-dual-half-of-the-vesc-not-working/74598

1 Like

If you can beat me to them then get some used focboxes. I know its been said but they just work. I am broke right now so you have a good chance but in a couple of weeks all bets are off.

3 Likes

I’m going to jump into this thread since I’m not sure it really merits its own. So my build is using a pair of fsesc 4.20s (NOT the duel one) on ackmaniac firmware. the first one went through the wizards just fine and is working well. The second one has the blue led on and not blinking but it does not connect to the pc, which thinks that it’s not connected.
I don’t see any physical damage to the vesc and everything is properly connected.
Is it possible that I need a boot-loader or something?

It’s possible but if you don’t have an stlink adapter and aren’t interested in programming stm32 chips in general then probably should be mfg issue and get replacement, let them know it was shipped defective/DOA at least maybe they will consider better QC

6 Likes