VENOM | TOMIBOI ODASHI | 16S6P P42A | SRB 3LINKS | BIOX

Thanks man! Loving it. Ive been inspecting it before and during rides since as well. So far no issues with anything coming loose. Everything has loctite as well.

I’ve been using red n tacky before rides. Do you guys just lube up the whole spur gear or put a dab on the motor gear? I also was considering being some with me and adding it half way through say a 30 mile ride. Still getting to know these and what needs they have but man they run so smooth and I was surprised they’re not nearly as loud as I thought they’d be.

1 Like

Ill dab 4 corners on the spur then rotate the wheel till it spreads it all out. 30 miles you shouldnt need to re apply. Couldnt hurt either.

2 Likes

Stats from the the first real ride. Super fun ride through a very hilly area. Zero issues powering up them like they were flat. I am loving having a high voltage setup. :metal:

8 Likes

As promised, a full build video talking about every aspect of VENOM.

8 Likes

Where did you get those trucks?

1 Like
1 Like

4 Likes

Love the build and the vid on it!!!
Keep on shredding

1 Like

Testing a camera mount.

6 Likes

From that POV I instinctively dodged that trash can lol

1 Like

I got a little extra close, had to buzz the tower
:joy:

Photo for BOTY voting @BenjaminF

12 Likes

What a great weekend. Ripping on a track is so fun.

12 Likes

may i ask you smthg.
ive seen guys mounting the back collars of the 3link road side and you have it board side (think this is correct)
do you ever tried if mounting it roadside makes a big diff.? as far as i understand it will change the angle making it less stable in the back can you confirm this?
KR and keep save!!!

2 Likes

Great videos :metal: Congrats on making the podium!

1 Like

As you increase the angle of the rods you increase your turning. So you basically have three positions with the rods mounted with the collar boardside and three positions of angle with the collar mounted on the roadside. Roadside will have a steeper angle and thus more steer when you have the truck facing this direction. Lots of ability to tune these.

1 Like

Thanks brother!

1 Like

thx very much for the clarification
congrats also from my side to hit the podeum!!

1 Like

@dskate Yo Dallas, can you do me a favor and snap a quick video that shows what the flex is like for your odashi? Some nice gentle bouncing with a normal stance and in the middle of the deck would be rad.

Also, what ply and deck construction did you go with?

Thanks man. Love this build. And unfortunately now I feel like I need one. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Sure, can do later tonight and will post it up here. Oh and I’m not completely sure on ply etc, @tomiboi can maybe speak to what went into it.

I’ll weigh myself before doing the video too.

4 Likes