Venom Mach 1 Pulley Sale £55/Set of 2

Just got some belts now it’s time to finish

12 Likes

That’s super nice! What is your motor can ground clearance?

1 Like

Not at home right now but I’ll measure for you and message you it’s pretty low lol
I think I’m gonna switch back to 6374 or 6355
I don’t want it to be super heavy more of a fun light Board

3 Likes

That looks great dude that’s pretty much exactly what I’m working on with these. Clearance is gonna be real low

5 Likes

DROP THRU MAGNUMS CLUB OKAY

7 Likes

That looks nice and clean. What mounts are you using? I’m planning 6355s as well for light weight board.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up, ordered!

2 Likes

Hit up @Tony_Stark :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

With these @moon pulleys and dual 6355s, can I make it fit on BN 184s or need to go up to 220 @Boardnamics?

Dex’s picture of the 6355 mounted to what I assume are the 218s, make me think I need to go with 220s, but I hope that Kevin’s extended axles on the 184s, will work.

1 Like

I think they’ll fit. These are BN 184s with 6355s. The width of the GD is pretty thick.

5 Likes

Yes, that should fit. If you really NEED to know, PM me and I can find out for 100% certain

Just a rough guide, 55mm+55mm+15mm+15mm+10mm+10mm = 160mm for motors, belts, mounts and then some extra space, should fit fine within 184mm.

You could probably even fit it on the BN170 hangers. IDK

1 Like

That is awesome, thanks for the pic!

1 Like

Between your reply and Linny’s, I’m getting excited for this build. Thanks for the confirmation!

2 Likes

@moon

Playing in cad seeing how a in runner motor might fit trying to work out motor axle length.

What’s the hanger axle length needed? Guessing extended 50mm or more
How mutch do the pully extend back over the hanger?

I have about 5mm gap between the 3rd bearing and the wheel bearing, is this expected? If so, it looks like using my zealous bearing with a built in spacer maybe just right or a little too long for this application.

1 Like

Spacer bearings like zealous are a perfect fit

2 Likes

i’ve heard of this bearing brand before, is there a official website for them, or just muirskate would do? for Intl order

1 Like

I’ve always ordered from Muirskate. Not sure about international tho.

If you can get bear space balls they are also a perfect fit. I imagine any of the nicer spacer bearings would work well

Here’s the zealous site

2 Likes

thanks man, i will check them out

its been a while since i used anything other than NSK, built in spacer seem pretty good

2 Likes

@Anubis has some cool ones

2 Likes