Venom Mach 1 - Discussion and Pulley Thread

^^SAME CHARizard

1 Like

These should be done on Wednesday. After that its just waiting for shipping

5 Likes

HOly shIt! Lemme know what you wanna do about shipping! Thanks @moon!!

I never tried mach 1ā€™s but they seem to have a lot of positive feedback. Iā€™d be going from Boaā€™s to these. Seen somewhere recently though someone got a nasty chunk on a new set.

2 Likes

4 Likes

@moon are these still gonna be 12mm for this batch?

Yeah I guess itā€™s a good thing because that way I donā€™t get too many people asking for a set lol

5 Likes

hintā€¦ hintā€¦ :wink:

9 Likes

Looking good :slight_smile:

Narrow trucks would be nice

2 Likes

no risers at all just seeing how they look :wink:

1 Like

I wish I could get someone at Surf Rodz to respond to my begging to an account to buy them but never-mind, in the mean time Iā€™m going to throw on some Paris and ride this analogue ā€¦ funny how much more I want to ride THIS un-powered vs Evo + ABEC107s lol

2 Likes

Its hard to get in the UK well it was anyway

Surf Rodz has spoken loud and clear.

They donā€™t want to sell to the esk8 community. They only want to make gun parts. Thankfully @Psychotiller is working on heXL

4 Likes

Nothing stopping people in the states from ordering them.

these look ideal for esk8!

Aera Rf-1s are on the to do listā€¦

11 Likes

Alright, have 3 sets available. Can send when I find the right bolts, I do have them somewhereā€¦

Let me know if you have any questions. Prefer to sell this sets to people who have the wheels already

Ā£80 exc. shipping

opening a shipping account right now so I cannot confirm shipping prices just yet. But considering that the package will weigh around 250grams it should be pretty cheap

7 Likes

in the brief instant, when the unobtainium became available for purchase, the wolves all pouncing, we knew that the rules had changed, if briefly, until it was clear they had become unobtainium once againā€¦

7 Likes

Haha a new batch will be made. This was to test if the adapter fit the wheels and thankfully it did. Really need an SLA print for small stuff like this.

Anyway second try did it. If anyone has a lathe and wants to try and make the bad adaptors fit be my guest.

1 Like

I have access to a lathe, but I canā€™t use Mach 1 wheels around here, unfortunately, or Iā€™d have already sent you money. These look amazing.

2 Likes