Venom Mach 1 - Discussion and Pulley Thread

Sale Thread

Google Form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-wY4goSfGcuom9pQ6eso_pVDMYeVBnq_jGSwgJjHXvSeuBQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

SPECS:
Height- 78mm
Width- 70mm
Core- COBRA CORE
Formula- MACH 1
Durometer- 74a and 76a

Pulleys%204 Pulleys%203 Pulleys%202

20 Likes

Mine are in the mail. Not sure if 74or76a.

3 Likes

I’d love to run then on my stickerbombed deck if i can get some test pulleys printed

2 Likes

My pulleys aren’t that far away but I can give you the files to print if you can get someone to print in nylon or something

2 Likes

I would not trust 3d printed pulleys with that design. The prongs are only 2mm thick which is fine for a CNC aluminium pulley but not for a 3d printed one.

Wait for moon’s pulleys.

7 Likes

I never really print stuff for structure so listen to taz

2 Likes

5fb7f71f66416c9a25a581f6b15deed0

4 Likes

This is coming from a man that runs 3d printed pulleys in one of his builds.

3 Likes

Have the wheels waiting in a drawer.
Keen on a set of these when they’re ready. Cheers :ok_hand:

1 Like

I got wheels here now :smile:

1 Like

Excited to see these wheels on more builds. And on your 3 gear drive :shushing_face:
Also, can someone tag Cedric?

1 Like

Does he have an account here?

1 Like

Couldn’t find him sadly

@moon I’d had a silly thought about a build that has bigger motors than wheels starting to wonder if your drive + these Mach 1’s might be the combination I’m looking for … possible for an 80xx mount? :smile:

1 Like

Isn’t 2x sk3 enough?

1 Like

its not that, I just really want to try bigger motors than wheels … I’ve fallen in love with small wheels the torque is stunning I want to push it to see how far it can go lol

3 Likes

Might be crazy. Also the gear drive with these wheels have like 0.5cm ground clearance :crazy_face:

1 Like

I think that is pretty close to what I have right now on my 76mm flywheels, I’m not looking for this to be practical its ALL about the fun factor :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Would definitely be a cool build

HELL yes. I am so fucking excited for this, COUNT ME IN.

Some Venom pron on @Skunk deck, cant’ wait to electrify this sucker

9 Likes