Venom Mach 1 - Discussion and Pulley Thread

Why not 90mm x 90mm lol

5 Likes

#wetdream

@moon haven’t heard anything in a while, any progress?

3 Likes

Making new batch

8 Likes

Awesome. Maybe i can get in on these this time.
Love these wheels

4 Likes

What happened to the last batch?

1 Like

It was a small batch i think

1 Like

tiny batch to test fitment

1 Like

And? Lol

Also these next

7 Likes

I’m really surprised none exists for these… they really do deserve it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Expensive lesson unfortunately, got it slightly wrong. Im not making pulleys for random wheels since they are still expensive to produce at low quantities.

4 Likes

Damn that sucks.

Understandable. Still want them

If only there was someone who might be able to make some quantity if the demmnd is there… Maybe something @dickyho could look at? :wink:

Pulleys for these wheels must have a fairly large potential market

I think I have the design down for Venom Mach1s

I am making adapters for Venom Mach 1s

But Im not exploring other wheels for the fun of it. Got other stuff to make…

7 Likes

That’s fair enough, I’m looking forward to Mach1s more than any wheel I can remember :smile:

3 Likes

yeah there’s still no other wheel I’m as stoked about electrifying than the Mach 1’s. Hope all goes well @moon :pray:

6 Likes

Thanks for the support :slight_smile:

Hey Moon, great job pushing forward and making these a perfect fit.

Do you have an idea of the price for a set of pulleys when you’re done? It’s a toss up for me between Ahmyo Akashas and the Mach 1’s for me.

Around $90

2 Likes

Cant wait. Will pay the 90 with a smile on my face

4 Likes