Vancouver ESK8 - Suburban Summit 2022 Group Ride Event

Details and a Route map are in the flyer/images below. Stay on top of our Vancouver ESK8 events using our Facebook group page and our Instagram @vancouveresk8. I hope to catch you all there!

5 Likes

lmao it’s not even in Vancouver

That’s some Debbie downer to pull a post they’d 1month old.

1 Like

Eh was browsing the group rides category. The local game is pretty weak and kind of overrun by sellout culture.

user Tech.Shit (aka Matt) was removed from Vancouver ESK8 for constantly belittling people for a sense of self-gratification that is clearly lacking in his life.

Bowser you are always nothing but supportive! Always fun to ride with you and I hope to head to your neck of the woods sooner than later. You should come out to Vancouver for our upcoming event on July 10th! I just posted the details.

2 Likes

lol says the one guy who is not welcome to our group rides. Find friends Matt! :wink:

2 Likes

Lmao

Yeah a few of us want to do that. I’m out tho, 8 month old and 18month old kids. Saving my days for carve pdx.

4 Likes

Seriously though…Find friends. It’s better than being obessed with me. You are the only person in all of Vancouver who isn’t welcome to our events and is blocked from the facebook group. Let’s just let that sink in for a moment and ponder why. You are clearly still so bitter about it that you come on a global forum claiming we are sell outs on an old event thread. And look what happened. Someone from the global community (who knows me btw) shuts down your lousy attitude and reads you like a book. At this point, it’s sad more than anything but if it makes you feel better about yourself then by all means feel free to waste your time on the smack talking and lies. People see through that - even on forums as you’ve found out. You’re a Debbie downer for life. You’ve biologically outgrown high school but your brain didn’t get the maturity memo. I hope you grow up someday and stop obsessing over me. Starting to get creepy tbh.

1 Like

Feel better now?

I’ll tell you who does feel better…everyone in the Vancouver ESK8 group. Zero drama since you got banned. :smiley: Bye! :wave:

3 Likes