[USA ] Trampa single motor 6374 75$?

Everything is sold except for the Trampa.

The battery/TB escs are yet to be packaged.
The charger and things are packed and yet to be shipped.

Everything else is on the way out

Well that is cool. Thanks to all who bought and I hope you enjoy. If anything seems to be missing feel free to contact me. If there is something missing it is probably in one of the plastic bins above my work bench. There might be some connectors up there that would help some of you and if I have what you need for what you bought it is yours.
Someone will get a good deal on that Trampa. I’m willing to go as low as Robin is willing to go. It is an impressive board if you are good with foodstraps. I’m a surfer. Me and my repaired knees don’t like being strapped to a big heavy board. I have no idea what the range is with that battery. I never put a big dent in it. It is a serious long range board.
Just so everyone knows your $$ will be put to good use also, I already ordered my Hoyt St. long range EL2.1 with 5" pneumatics. Paired up with my Lacroix Nazare’ I will have the long and the short of it covered. One long range board and one light board. One big wheelbase and one more maneuverable. Although I won’t be building any more I will still be riding and still checking in here frequently.

5 Likes

Very cool. Happy to help Mike.!
Thanks everyone.

Dropping price on here to $1700 shipped. Let’s go.
That’s for this forum only though

1 Like

You didn’t happen to purchase the kegel adapters or bigger pinions for the Avio drive by chance?

That I did not do. Sorry.

1 Like

This is insanely temping - If I didn’t have two boards already, and didn’t also just drop 2k on an RTX3090, I’d be all over this thing.

2 Likes

im interested in the X things

2 Likes

Trade you the 3090? :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s such a steal. I’m not going lower. Just gonna wait for someone to cave lol

1 Like

Dm me

I hope it sells. I get 1200~ per year from work to do whatever I want with as long as its a hobby and not related to video games (aside from VR oddly). If its around when my perks renew I may be more interested but I would say dont hold your breath on my purchase lol.

Trade you the 3090?

If it wasn’t the winter up here where really all I can do is play vidya games rough sell :smiley:

Good luck my man, 1700 is a steal for anyone that’s pondering it. Lots of value on this for what is being asked.

2 Likes

Thats a nice deal ha.

Yeah its weirdly not moving. I think people arent buying completes for whatever reason. Im going to fix the motor myself soon.
see if tha thelps

1 Like

@Agressivstreetlamp

Are you back or just helping out to sell?

2 Likes

Asked last week…unfortunately not back :cry:

1 Like

Just helping sell.
Still riding MTB though

@xsynatic @longhairedboy all sold please close

3 Likes

Opened by OPs request.

Have another motor to sell.

Single trampa 6374 160kv.
With brand new mesh shields and a new bearing.
It came off the trampa above, I bought a new bearing and replaced it. Motor works fine now.
Comes with another spare bearing.
Ill solder the bullet connectors if requested before ship.

Err Idk $75? Feel free to obo lol I don’t care at this point.

Sold. Closerup @xsynatic vielen dank

2 Likes