$20 for 10s/4A , $30 for 12s/4A
$80 for pair of Tb 4.xx vedder escs

Trampa build is down to 1700

1 Like

I’ll take pair of x things and the 12s charger

1 Like

I call 2nd dibs

2 Likes

Dang. Could have used the charger for the kid and almost offered $20 before you shipped my stuff.

2 Likes

@abusfullofnuns let me dig around. I may have a 12s/2a tucked away. unless i sold that ways back…

pm’d

Believe it or not, I need the 10s. My kids baby evo is 10s and her charger isn’t great.

1 Like

10s is unspoken for.
Your box has actually not gone out yet. The UPS I went to yesterday stopped taking USPS packages.
send me $20 and Ill add it

1 Like

It is now. Gone

3 Likes

got the puck. imma need a new throttle spring, this one is super fucking light, even compared to the stock one.

arrived a-ok

:ok_hand:

1 Like

yeah? Mike was a total speed daemon. Wide open throttle or dont ride at all ya know :smiley:

no I kid, not sure why. maybe a mod?

3 Likes

No mods. It is stock. Felt the same to me as the one that came with my Lacroix. It has had a lot of use.

1 Like

weird, I guess this puck’s been through a lot. Way softer than any of my 3 pucks.

Last ditch.

$75 shipped takes the lot

4 Likes

$50 + ship for the batty 10s5p.

Good for last mile boards. Campus builds etc.

5 Likes

This battery has a lot of miles and two big crashes on it but I never detected any fade. LHB build with Samsung 30Q. From the receipt for the cells:
samsung30q Samsung INR18650-30Q 15A 3000mAh Flat Top 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount - Default 50+

5 Likes

How many miles were you able get out of it?

1 Like

I don’t know exactly. I estimate 2500 miles based on my average miles/week. Still maxing out around 30 mph with a range of 15 miles with Torqueboards VESC 4.12s and 6355s when I smacked the board into the curb and broke the deck.

2 Likes