(USA)Maytech MTO6374-190-HA Motor Group Buy *COMPLETED*

It’s gonna be like $2000 in and out to 15 locations

2 Likes

I’ve watched group buys for ages now and every single one has been very problematic for the initiator. Hes a brave man. :+1:

7 Likes

I just want to put it out there for any of you newer guys. But keep in mind the sealed maytechs are longer than the unsealed. Not a problem for most but can be for some.

7 Likes

It’s just for sensor wire, every single motor will need modification from stock whether by user or by maytech. Cost to me is about $10/motor. I’d rather pay maytech. The only variable is wire length.

But as @Dareno said it’s all up to @Fiori thanks for putting this up.

haha same
extended phase wires?
extended hall sensors?
sealed?
battle hardened for me? <This ones the best!
ship it directly to just me?

2 Likes

Lmao so true

I’m in for 4 mate, looks like I’m out of the original buy now. Can we get sealed ones :rofl:

1 Like

Thats what made me laugh the most.

@glyphiks I’m kind of regretting saying that now lol If it becomes a thing then we will set up a private chat for it. Not going down the same rabbit hole that every other group buy has gone down.

3 Likes

Just ähm ja, still have some of them with 20cm laying around. Just in case for future… :wink:

3 Likes

I’m guessing with a group buy like this the end buyer doesn’t get any warranty?

Yeah man, do your group buy as you originally wanted it to be, too much effort, someone of us will do another one for sealed and EU. :slight_smile:

I’m in EU and i will wait for it, no bother.

Make a google doc of participants and start from there

Have fun :), we need more of guys like you :wink:

1 Like

Has anyone fit 2 of the sealed 6374s on TB218 with 15mm belts? Might be time I upgraded to a wider hangar

Idk… all my stuff is surfrodz so i never have an issues.
I just thought it would be worth mentioning incase others weren’t aware.

Would love to have SR stuff but waiting on @Psychotiller to release his RKP HeXL stuff

2 Likes

Good call.

Do the sealed and unsealed have the same stator lengths? Read something about sealed being longer

I was gonna wait for the RKPs also but Im addicted to TKPs now

I love how carvey they are and fun to ride, but when its time to go fast you can.

I have SR TKPs right now, currently waiting for heXL to arrive

2 Likes

Yes, 6374s fit on tb218s with 15mm belts, it’s been done a lot.

2 Likes

Thanks mike

1 Like

Thank you. I will look into it.

1 Like