USA - Group Buy - Sunmate wheels, tires, tubes (chinsese superstars or untrampas)

Metroboard or Torqueboards?

TB

1 Like

lel

Fuck, I kinda want a set but im EU. Maybe I’ll run a parallel EU group buy for them if people want it?

6 Likes

yes a set is 4… who could want anything less? lol 25 plus shipping to US and shipping to you. rate TBD

1 Like

In for a set of 7x2 tires with tubes
and a a set of 6x2 just tubes

1 Like

Dang. 2 days ago @ahrav make me realize that there was a spacer design:

that can be wider without changing the bearing distance. and so I’m like hey maybe i can try that out on the cheap with some sunmate untrampas on the cheap.

and then boom there’s @Accrobrandon doing the thing.

I’d need this to fit on mbs…

so now I’m looking for the bearing/spacer info to understand what’s needed there.

but … @Accrobrandon I’m down for a set with 6" tires if this goes down.

1 Like

ill post a link when I find it… i think its a 6002rs bearing or sum shit… and the untrampa spacers… u just flip the star and things work perf.

i think u should do 7" min imo lol or go 7 and buy a set of 8" for fun :wink:

also here are spoke color options:

rim option is only black or white.

2 Likes

I’ve been comign down from 200mm to 175mm to 160mm to 150mm back to metroboard 155mm …

and thanks to @DEEIF (and moe) this is what I want widened metroboard 155mm tires.

4 Likes

now the real question… they can make multiple pulley sizes. for the sake of simplicity what few (3 or less) can we all agree on aiming at?

62, 66, 72t??

i run 16/62 on 8" and that makes me happy at 140lbs… on my 6" tires i was 18/60

2 Likes

62T for me.

Odd sizes imo. 59, 67, 73.

No idea, never ridden pnummies

1 Like

How closely does the pattern match superstar? In terms of matching costing pulleys/gear drives

Hehe, stretched to what mine (and Moe’s) are it becomes 148.5mm at 35psi :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@DEEIF, Do you have spacers from Moe (metal) or printed?

I had no trouble putting genuine trampa gears on the sunmate rims I got. Say what you want, the man makes some beautiful pulleys. kinda wish I still had them

3 Likes

@Accrobrandon

So depending on how things go, this is my current list. I may have a buddy that ill be proxying for and I may alter my numbers a little but this is a ball park since the topic is just a temperature check for now.

Item Count Comments Cost
Tires 7" 1 Set 25
Tires 8" 1 Set Black 25
Tubes 12 Does Diameter here matter? 42
Complete Wheels 4 8" Tires Black W Gold Spokes 72
Wheel Pulleys 2-4 Depends on tooth count 80-160

Total = 244-324

2 Likes

all good, ill make a form tomorrow for everyone to submit desired needs.

anyone here know how I make a poll? so i can see who likes what for pulley size?

1 Like

1 Like