USA - Group Buy - Sunmate wheels, tires, tubes (chinsese superstars or untrampas)

Metroboard or Torqueboards? /s

2 Likes

My locals are gonna be interested. Iā€™m gonna tentatively say Iā€™m in for 4 sets of 7" tires and 2 sets of 8". Some number of tubes as well Iā€™m sure. I probably want a set of those gold center full wheels, gold center and black rim if possible.

3 Likes

So either 6", 7" or 8". 2 of them (a set) cost 25usd? I need 2 sets = 4 wheels = 50 usd?

edit: iā€™m dumb. the short term/name of the tires is x2 respectively

6x2, 7x2, 8x2 tires instead of 200x50 etc.

But stillā€¦ A set includes how many? 4?

1 Like

Im in on tubes and tires

Metroboard or Torqueboards?

TB

1 Like

lel

Fuck, I kinda want a set but im EU. Maybe Iā€™ll run a parallel EU group buy for them if people want it?

6 Likes

yes a set is 4ā€¦ who could want anything less? lol 25 plus shipping to US and shipping to you. rate TBD

1 Like

In for a set of 7x2 tires with tubes
and a a set of 6x2 just tubes

1 Like

Dang. 2 days ago @ahrav make me realize that there was a spacer design:

that can be wider without changing the bearing distance. and so Iā€™m like hey maybe i can try that out on the cheap with some sunmate untrampas on the cheap.

and then boom thereā€™s @Accrobrandon doing the thing.

Iā€™d need this to fit on mbsā€¦

so now Iā€™m looking for the bearing/spacer info to understand whatā€™s needed there.

but ā€¦ @Accrobrandon Iā€™m down for a set with 6" tires if this goes down.

1 Like

ill post a link when I find itā€¦ i think its a 6002rs bearing or sum shitā€¦ and the untrampa spacersā€¦ u just flip the star and things work perf.

i think u should do 7" min imo lol or go 7 and buy a set of 8" for fun :wink:

also here are spoke color options:

rim option is only black or white.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been comign down from 200mm to 175mm to 160mm to 150mm back to metroboard 155mm ā€¦

and thanks to @DEEIF (and moe) this is what I want widened metroboard 155mm tires.

4 Likes

now the real questionā€¦ they can make multiple pulley sizes. for the sake of simplicity what few (3 or less) can we all agree on aiming at?

62, 66, 72t??

i run 16/62 on 8" and that makes me happy at 140lbsā€¦ on my 6" tires i was 18/60

2 Likes

62T for me.

Odd sizes imo. 59, 67, 73.

No idea, never ridden pnummies

1 Like

How closely does the pattern match superstar? In terms of matching costing pulleys/gear drives

Hehe, stretched to what mine (and Moeā€™s) are it becomes 148.5mm at 35psi :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@DEEIF, Do you have spacers from Moe (metal) or printed?

I had no trouble putting genuine trampa gears on the sunmate rims I got. Say what you want, the man makes some beautiful pulleys. kinda wish I still had them

3 Likes