[USA] Getting Out Of Esk8 and Selling Everything

I’m getting out of eSk8 and have no time/desire to build custom board(s). Will focus my time and capital towards other ventures. Am happy to buy a complete board in the later future. Anyway, for sale are a bunch of items below where most are new and some items are used. If no luck, I’ll post them on eBay in about week or later.

If in the California Bay Area, I’m glad to meet up locally as I don’t want to deal with shipping hassles (ie some items like the Hi5ber Deck + Enclosure)

• Buyer pays for shipping & handling (price TBD as it depends on service and location)
    No cost for shipping & handling if dealing locally
  • PayPal Goods & Services ONLY (I, the seller will cover…it’s the simple cost of doing business)
    *Tell me which item no. you want so I can keep track of it
  • Feel free to flip or do whatever you want with the purchased product after the sale

NEW FatBoy Mini Urethane Helical or Straight Gear Drive V5 with FatBoy Hanger 3D Servisas
*Item No. 0001
Description: Complete drive train, trucks, adjustable baseplate, brackets (LCD), and assembly. Just add Kegel wheels (TB 110s are recommended) and motors (6374 motors).
Gear ratio: Helical gear, 1:2.6 axis 8mm. You’ll go super fast with this drive system and it’s the best of the best. Won’t factor in that I had to pay import duties and taxes to the price.
Hangers: 240mm
Price (USD): $700

Images

NEW Dual FocBox Heatsink Plate 3D Servisas [SOLD]
*Item No. 0002
Description: CNC machined aluminium heatsink plate for dual Enertion FocBox speed controller. The heatsink panel provides more efficient heat spreading and integration into your enclosure. You will need to decase your FocBox and then mount them with the included hardware.
More product images available at 3D Servisas Site
*FocBoxes for sale listed lower down…
Price (USD): $50

Images

NEW VESC 6 Heatsink Plate 3D Servisas
*Item No. 0003
Description: CNC machined aluminium heatsink plate for VESC 6 speed controller. The heatsink panel provides more efficient heat spreading and integration into your enclosure. No need to disassemble VESC 6. I recommend some thin thermal pads or paste between the VESC 6 and the heatsink plate for best heat transfer performance. More product images available at 3D Servisas Site
*VESC 6s for sale listed lower down…

Images

NEW VESC 6 MKIV (2x) with NRF Dongle, CANBUS, and Power Switch [SOLD via eBay]
*Item No. 0004
Description: Purchased these directly from Trampa. CANBUS and NRF cables are 200mm length, power switch is blue LED colored.
Price (USD): $500

Images

NEW Custom Hi5ber Zenith with eBoosted Enclosure
*Item No. 0005
Description: Zenith Heavy Duty (For riders 200+ lbs), Red metallic wire Carbon Fiber. eBoosted enclosure with rubber gasket and some hardware.
Price (USD): $400

Images

NEW 12S BMS [SOLD]
*Item No. 0006
Description: Purchased this from eBoosted. This is a charge only BMS with discharge bypassed.
Model - FPML12S150F873, Dimensions - L68W64T15mm, 15A continuous current
Price (USD): $40

Images

NEW Hoyt St Nylon Puck - Midnight with Receiver [SOLD]
*Item No. 0007
Description: Hoyt St Midnight Puck Remote Control; Injected nylon shell in place of standard bamboo. Comes with receiver.
Price (USD): $110

Images

2x Enertion R-SPEC 2.0 190kv 6355 | Electric Skateboard Motor [SOLD]
*Item No. 0008
Description: Basically brand new. The infamous Enertion motors (rebranded and custom kV from Maytech). Pulled it from a new board.
Price (USD): $180

Images

2x FocBox with AMass MR60 connectors [SOLD via eBay]
*Item No. 0009
Description: Got these from Duck Battery Systems (MrDrunkenMobster) late last year and never got around to using for a board I was about to design. CANBUS cable included.
Price (USD): $250 ($125 ea)

Images

FocBox with BLE Dongle
*Item No. 0010
Description: Got these from BAESK8 as a backup. Never got around to using them.
Price (USD): $125

Images

NEW FocBox
*Item No. 0011
Description: Got this brand new from eBay as a backup. Never got around to using them.
Price (USD): $125

Images

Enertion Drive Train, Trucks, and Mounts
*Item No. 0012
Description: Basically brand new. Comes with wheels, trucks (Caliber), Enertion motor mounts, hardware, and pulleys.
Price (USD): $100

Images

Caliber Trucks, and Motor Mounts
*Item No. 0013
Description: Trucks, Enertion-style motor mount (from Miami Eboards) and other stuff.

Images

**NEW Maytech 2.4GHz Remote **
*Item No. 0014
Description: MTSKR1712 compact, reliable, and long lasting remote
Price (USD): $35ea

Images

NEW Maytech Motors Ghost Series Custom kV [SOLD via eBay]
*Item No. 0015
Description: MTO6374-230-G – 6374 size, sensorless, 230kV (true kV); MTO6374-230-HA – 6374 size, sensored, 230kV (true kV); MTO6365-230-HA – 6365 size, sensored, 230kV (true kV)
Price (USD): $110ea for 6374 size
Price (USD): $100ea for 6365 size

Images

2x 10S BEC and 2x 12s Voltage Display
*Item No. 0016
Description: Turnigy 10S 5V/6V 5A BECs and 12S voltage displays.
Price (USD): $15

Images

5 Likes

woah, that’s a lot of brand new enertion product :eyes:

13 Likes

It’s like Christmas in here, it’s kinda sad to see everyone bailing out of eskate…is gonna be lonely without yall

10 Likes

@b264 Motor Mounts!

1 Like

@Scepterr

1 Like

:eyes:

This is solid unobtainium right here

3 Likes

Don’t do it I want them

1 Like

They’re basically unsensored Maytech motors. Best used battle-hardened, of course. If you harden them, they are really really good motors.

But even stock, they’re some of the most waterproof motors, because there is no temptation to try to use the sensors which don’t exist.

Oh and blue is faster than red, Damon can fight me

6 Likes

Hoyt Puck claimed and paid for lol time to try out another remote

@ OP great selling post, very organized

9 Likes

Selling status on them enertion motors?

1 Like

I blame it on the great purge. Totally killed the vibe for me. Maybe thats petty but eh, I was in it for the people.

7 Likes

Yeah that’s very fair, there isn’t the same character there was a couple years ago

4 Likes

Everybody out for blood. But y’all can come over whenever you want

1 Like

Hopefully this summer we can get some events going if people wear masks and try to stay 6’ apart or at least just not having physical contact

3 Likes

Good point, but i meant the mod purge lol. But also rona yes

Sorry my brain is dead what are you referring to?

1 Like

The management had some hurdles here, it’s left us the worse for wear

3 Likes

damn I need just one of these

1 Like

aka the culling

2 Likes

If you get just one you will be shunned.

2 Likes