[USA] 12S3P Samsung 30Q professionally built battery with BMS and charge cable

[USA] 12S3P Samsung 30Q professionally built battery with BMS and charge cable

Item 1
Description: 12S3P Samsung 30Q that I bought from a builder from the old eskatebuilders forum maybe 3 years ago. The battery has barely been used; I’ve maybe put 20 miles on it, and I tried to store it at a half charge state as to not damage the batteries due to its dormancy but it’s been so long I don’t know what they’re currently at. The discharge cable is terminated in a XT90 anti-spark connector. The charge cable is split with a J-something (it’s been a while since i’ve done any eboard building…) connector and it terminates in a standard barrel connector (idk the diameter but again it’s likely a super common one…

The price is discounted a bit over what I think something like this would normally be worth as it’s been sitting for a while and I know this can be detrimental to batteries.

Price (USD): 150 + 25 shipping or local pickup from Dallas 75231

Images

Can you give the dimensions of the pack? It looks like it is in a good configuration for the enclosures I prefer but I can’t trust myself to judge size from a photo.

Also if someone else is interested sell to them first so I can save my wallet from buying a battery I might not need. :rofl: I’m about to go to bed for the day and would hate if this question made you wait on selling it

Construction-wise that battery isnt up to snuff. It looks pretty sloppy and I wouldn’t buy it no matter how cheap it was. Just my 2 cents.

3 Likes

Little pricy but not unusable. I’d pay 60 shipped.

1 Like

you get a hard on for poorly built packs anyways

1 Like

Get my age and you take what you can.

2 Likes

Who is deciding “professional” builds now days?

3 Likes

Dude don’t get him started… we don’t have any more room… today on, “Cris buys a battery”…. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hey, it’s 210mm x 115mm x 55mm, 1.870kg

Adding to the dogpile, it’s average at best, definitely not what I would call professional

2 Likes

Y’all miss this part I guess?

1 Like

Lmao you’re right that makes a lot more sense

1 Like

That’s why I asked… :joy: just want to know who the current authority on “professional” is.

1 Like

This might help

1 Like

It would help if I could read

3 Likes

Remove your head frro… damn phones ringing again

1 Like

So it looks like battery tech must have evolved while I’ve been gone from the space… what makes a battery build a higher quality one than this? PCBs between P groups? Cell level fusing? Can someone post a link to what is considered a high end battery build?

This picture will explain it all

1 Like

More insulation. Good wire organization, wide nickel. NO SHARP EDGES, no overlapping wires that can squeeze and pinch each other.

Why is “NO SHARP EDGES” capitalized? Can you tell me where you see sharp edges on the battery pack that I posted?