[US] WTS Malectrics Welder Kit *PRICE DROP*

Malectrics Spot Welder
Everything you need to weld. I’ve built a few packs with setup and it rocks. Includes the Malectrics welder, 3s HV lipo 5400mah, ISDT Q8 smart charger, 12v power charger supply. I’ll throw in whatever nickel and misc battery building supplies I can scrounge up !:
$210 (USD) shipped:

Images

Sunko 788H
Got this to teach my son battery building basics. It works and it’s a Sunko what else can I say :man_shrugging: , includes foot pedal and spare electrodes:
SOLD (USD) , buyer pays shipping. Can probably fit in a large flat rate box.:

Images
4 Likes

Dibs on sunkko hold it for 15 min for me

3 Likes

PMd for Sunkko

LoL jk :crazy_face:

4 Likes

:wink:

1 Like

I promise you want the malectrics soooooo much more then you want the sunko

15 Likes

So true
Also selling mine @ eBay now (Sunkko 709AD+) Because I don’t think someone from the community deserves to weld with it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I wanted to see how much the sunko was listed for. I plan on selling soon. (It’s not as nice as the one above)

Knocked off a few bucks

1 Like

Bumps

Can anyone shed some insight for a battery/welding noob here who would like to start making my own packs… is this a pretty reliable welder/appropriate for Li ion batteries? Also does $230 seem like a fair price for used? Thanks much!

2 Likes

It absolutely is. The guy selling it is like a battery legend. I would jump on it but got a killer deal on a sega genesis last night.@longboardshort

1 Like

I’ll say this and I’m sure others will. @Skyart @BenjaminF most of the builders here are using either the Malectrics or the Kweld. I think it boils down to personal preference as they both produce excellent welds on .2mm nickel. They can be powered by either high amp 12v battery or high discharge lipo. Mine is set up for lipo. I’m using a high capacity high discharge lipo. Some run two lipo in parallel for increased amps.
Besides the welder itself you will need a power source (12v or lipo ) , a charger (the one I’m including would charge either) I’m also including the power supply for the charger.

1 Like

I wouldn’t go that far but I’ve build a few packs…:wink::pray:

1 Like

Can confirm. My Malectrics kicks ass, still going strong after 8000+ welds.

I chose it over the kWeld because it was about $80 cheaper including shipping at the time I bought it, and it comes with car battery terminals, which is how I prefer to use mine rather than having to invest in lipos and a lipo charger.

Just got a big ass boat battery from a buddy, and an old shitty probably gonna burn down boat battery charger for when I have to charge once a month :joy:

3 Likes

Bump. I’ll sweet’n the deal with some nickel strips and belts, some practice cells and whatever other building materials I have lying around.

Probay over 40k welds on mine, its an older version after 9999 welds it rolls back to 0000. Have deffinelty had 4 or 5 rollbacks. I love this welder

3 Likes

Can I interest you in some nice, custom designed, thermally insulating probe holders? :laughing:

3 Likes

Did you print those? and if you did, do you have the files? :eyes:

1 Like

I designed and printed these in a high-flex TPU. They work great! I’ll get around to uploading the files at some point. Sooner if you pester me for them :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

oo i will once i get some tpu :laughing:

My hands slip soooo much even after trying to wrap some griptape around them

1 Like