[US WTS] Everything must go! Selling all parts!

I’m just waiting for the day Amazon starts shipping packages…they’d be so much better than the postal service

I suppose you’re right, it wouldn’t be fair to take those jobs…they’re basically government right?

Oh damn, I never heard about that before

Do not remind me of 7th grade social studies…the teacher would give us busy work then pass out in his office until the bell rang, and this one girl kept stalking me in that class…awful memories

So I check the other site we no longer talk on for sales and got excited because I saw this post with zero comments. Before responding I come over here and noticed 30 fucking replies with almost everything I had interest in gone…image

6 Likes

Lol, I don’t think I have notifications for the forum…I keep forgetting to check it

I don’t want to hear it Bobby. you got that screaming deal a couple months ago on a whole pile of parts

4 Likes

Got a photo of this?

Got a photo of these?

1 Like

Gimme a minute to find them

Now with [some] pictures! Gonna add a few more pics and improve the descriptions over the next day

2 Likes

It’s the one I sold him from the metroboard I scored

1 Like

I almost had it working…color me salty

2 Likes

What about that enclosure? Where is it?

That was a while ago, most of the parts went to @b264

1 Like

I remember this. :joy:

The inserts still for sale?

Yup, all status tags are up to date rn!

If @AggressivStreetLamp backs-out, I will buy the lights

1 Like

Sounds good, he said hes buying in the morning so I’ll update it accordingly and tag you